Chapter 18

You both woke up together his arms wrapped around your waist when  his alarmed clock ringed, Jungkook checked the time and his eyes widen you guys are both late for work and you both run around to do morning routines, good thing you have some of  your clothes in his closet before riding his car, out of rushing you accidentally seated at the driver's seat, the both of you chuckled having no time to exchange seats. You stopped in front of his workplace since his workplace comes first before yours. ''bye.'' Jungkook rushed you nodded and  he got off from his car, and you saw him running back to you probably he forgot something, you lowered the window and Jungkook hold your face giving you a long peck making you chuckle ''Take care.'' you nodded and he smiled taking his car with you.

------------

''My eyes'' Hoseok rubbed his eyes who just witnessed the scene Jungkook chuckled ''I want a girlfriend too.'' Hoseok sighed and Jungkook laughed at his statement.

Jungkook entered the company while having a talk with Hoseok, he saw people circling at some paper, and the crowd opened a way for Jungkook being the CEO, Hoseok followed and he sighed reading what's on the notice. ''He already started.'' Jungkook let out and sighed. 

                                                             'Dismissal for CEO JEON'

-------

''I think that's what you wore last last week?'' Jin asked noticing your clothes ''You slept at JK's?'' you nodded and he now understand why you wore same clothes ''anyways here's your appointment for today.'' Jin handed your schedule and you checked it out but your eyes widen seeing a person you didn't even expected 'Meeting with Mr. Kim.' you looked at Jin eyes widen ''Do you want me, to meet him?'' you shook your head probably this is for business and you wanted  to be professional ''can you just come with me?'' Jin nodded of course he can, it's you though. 

Taehyung waited for you, and he saw a familiar person coming with you, You seated in front of him and Jin seated beside you ready to action if something happens, ''y/n, I'm not here for business. I'm here to tell you, I'm sorry for last night.'' Jin scanned Taehyung if he is lying or what, but he can see the guy is sincere. ''I promise, I won't bother you anymore. That will be my last mistake.'' You breathed out, he is seem sincere and you can see how sorry he is. ''Please forgive me.'' it took seconds before you nodded ''If you ever do that again, I'll chop you into pieces.'' Jin greeted his teeth, and Taehyung nodded, Taehyung gave you a small smile before you leave, you nodded and leave with Jin beside you.

-------

Jungkook sighed entering his office and he saw Dianne  inside, is it his asshole day? ''You know, the only way to get your place back is to marry me right?'' Dianne asked and Jungkook sighed at her statement ''If you won't marry me then, you won't have your place back.'' Jungkook nodded getting tired of this shit. ''You still won't marry me?'' Jungkook nodded and Dianne scoffed ''Are you really giving everything up just for a mere girl Jeon Jungkook?'' Dianne says '' for clarification she is not just a mere girl, Y/n is my everything.'' Dianne felt her heart broke into million pieces hearing those words come out from his mouth. ''This is your dream Jungkook.'' Jungkook shook his head ''y/n is.'' Dianne looked down closing her fist and an idea popped on her mind this is her last card, she remove her upper  clothes and Jungkook is not even bothered it, instead he put her clothes back on her, covering her body. ''Listen here Dianne, the first time I saw you I was amazed you can speak a lot of languages , either Japanese, Italian or French you can do it all despite your age. You are a bright woman Dianne.'' Dianne eyes is on him ''So stop ruining yourself for me, you won't get me no matter what, because y/n is the only one for me, I love her.  You'll find someone who can love you too.'' Dianne looked down and let her tears falls on her cheeks but he didn't wipe it, he just let her. ''You're not even wiping my tears for me.'' Dianne sighed and it took seconds before she nodded her head eyes on him,  even though it hurts her, she still choose to say her words....

''Then I give up.''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------