Chapter 4

"Your smile earlier is too big, you should smile like a elegant woman should be.'' you looked down at Jungkook's mother ''and didn't I tell you to wear the purple dress I told you to?'' Jungkook's mom sighed before standing up ''You should do, what I tell you do.'' she  tssk looking at you, you didn't fight back, because your family is bankrupt and your dad is sick, the Jeon enterprises has been is now the only reason your dad's company survive. ''Your dad's company is getting  our support and such, it wouldn't survive because of us.'' She looked at you from your head to toe, before standing up to leave ''Burden wench.'' She said before she passed you by.

Jungkook heard it all, he saw you cry on your knees and it hurts him to see you like that. ''I'll break up with her, just dont touch her anymore.'' Jungkook almost yelled at his mom fist closed , who is sitting on the couch sipping a tea, she nodded her head ''Good decision, after all her dad is bankrupt, and we cant have their company put dirt on ours.'' Damn this merging of company, if he only could change his parents he already did a lot of times.

-------

Every single step you take, piece of heart breaks, you entered your office, and Jin saw you, you are holding your emotion and his question ''Are you okay?'' made you breakdown, he sighed handing you a tissue near him, ''Damn, that Jeon Jungkook.'' he cursed under his breath while you are crying. you felt his hand on your back simply giving you taps for comfort. 

--------

Loud music beamed the area, the disco lights blur his vision somehow ''Is that Jungkook?'' Hoseok asked who is sitting in V.I.P area, staring at the familiar figure who seated beside him. Jungkook quickly grab something to drink, and girl seated beside him, to entertain him ''I dont need your company.'' Jungkook said firmly his eyes are cold, that made the girl backed away, he looked at the girl on his other side, just his look, made them scared ''Cool, down bro.'' Hoseok chuckled tapping his back, ''Girls, can you leave us for a moment?'' then they all stand up and Hoseok poured Jungkook a drink ''What is it?, you rarely come here.'' Jungkook let out a small chuckle  sipping his beer ''You made me come here.'' Hoseok chuckled ''You could just call me, and you know I'll be there as quick as I can.'' Jungkook shook his head ''I need something to get off my mind.'' suddenly he receive a message from his fiance, making his mood more ruined 'babe, fetch me Im here at the mall.' Hoseok sighed ''Fiance responsibilities.'' he hated it, Hoseok go to clubs with some girls just because he know sometime he will force to a marriage soon, somehow here he felt free. ''It sucks.'' Jungkook throwed his phone on the table and leaned on  the couch ''Aren't you gonna fetch her?'' Jungkook shook his head, making Hoseok chuckle ''Are you really sure bout that?'' Hoseok knows the attitude of Jungkook's father and mother ''let's drink.'' 

---

Slap. 

Jungkook is poker face when his dad, just slap him on his face ''You didn't fetch Dianne, just to party?!'' great, Dianne already told his Dad, ''Are you freaking rebelling right now?!'' no answer at his Dad's loud voice ''We literally gave you everything! MONEY! COMPANY! CARS! YOU HAVE IT ALL, YET YOU HAVE A THICK FACE TO REBEL?!'' his heart aches ''I JUST NEED A DAD, that's all I need.'' he answered and it made his dad scoffed ''Do you ever asked me, why I am like this? why I get drunk? do I have a problem? Am I okay?'' he is tearing up now, his vision is blurred by  his tears ''Go to your room, you're drunk.'' with that his dad left him, Jungkook sighed wiping his tears getting his coat to leave.

And little did he know, his mom heard it all...

-----

Ding Dong..

Ding Dong..

Ding Dong..

"Coming!'' You rushed downstairs, looking at your clock ''12 in midnight seriously?'' you sighed wondering who's this weird person knocking on your door, you open the door, and saw a smiling Jungkook ''Can I come in?'' after saying his question he already barged in, landing himself on your couch, he is still in his suits and he kind a smell like beer, ''Are you drunk?'' Jungkook shook his head ''I had a drink, but I'm not drunk.'' you observed him, he is definitely not drunk you know his alcohol tolerance he is good at it. ''What are you doin here?'' you asked and he stand up walking to your kitchen and opened your cabinet, he still remember where you put your things, he still remember everything in your house. You scoffed watching him, calmly making ramen ''leave my house now'' you said arms crossed over on your chest, and now that you finally saw his face, while he is busy with his ramen, you can see he cried, a lot. His eyes lit up looking at you, when he slurped his noddle, he quickly avoid eye contact, when he saw you know he cried. He hide his pain, when he smiled after chewing his food. ''Can I sleep here?'' he asked, your mind is having a fight with your heart worrying for him. ''Damn it.'' you cursed under your breath, and he wasn't able to hear it.

You are now lying on your bed, blanket on your body while he is on the floor, wearing his white long sleeves, you face the other side, not looking at him, because yourself wanted to asked him now. You sit up, cant sleep looking at him, who's eyes are closed but not sleeping ''I know, I'm handsome'' he let out ''Are you okay?'' finally it came out from your mouth, he quickly sat up, ''You are worried for me?'' Jungkook did that teasing smile again ''Never mind.'' you laid back on your bed, back facing him. ''I'm not.'' he let out and you sat up facing him ''I had a fight with Dad.'' he let out looking down and gave you that small smile, you just wait for him to say things he want to let out ''I was actually expecting for you, to hug me and maybe let me lean on your shoulder.'' this guy really, he chuckled seeing your face ''What? back then when you needed someone, you are in my arms  though, you even sit on my lap and cried on my shoulde--'' a  pillow hits his face ''shut up and sleep.'' he chuckled when you rolled your eyes, lying on your bed, with your back facing him. You can feel his stare on your back, he smiled just by staring at you, before lying back on his comforter on the floor. 

''Good night y/n.''

He is smiling by himself staring the ceiling, the back of his head is on his palm, lying on it, Jungkook  felt home....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------