Chapter 13

Currently sitting beside Jungkook with a distance between of you, you are licking the ice cream you bought with him, you enjoyed the view from the rooftop, and Jungkook is happy with you even with the silence, he is over the moon right now. After eating you leave the rooftop with him walking beside you. Jungkook gather up the courage to offered his arm for you to link, when he saw the stairs, well the stairs are just his excuse, he just want you to link your arms with his. When his about to put his arm back you linked your arms with him, making his heart lost it, he can feels his cheeks warming, you really give him this kind of feeling, and he is not complaining about it, after all he likes it. Jungkook likes you. ''You're red.'' you commented teasing him, Jungkook eyes widen a literal Jungshook ''I'm not.'' In denial, you chuckled ''You are.'' while having a petty fight about him blushing, you are chuckling with him, until he stopped when he saw you stopped, eyes glued at the guy in front of you. Jungkook tried to read your expression ''But I think y/n, is afraid in love? the way I see her, I think she had a painful past of her lover.'' Hoseok's word ringed in his mind, from what he can see it really looks like it. ''Y/n.'' the guy tried to come close, you backed away and Jungkook hold your hand that was about to let go his arm. ''Let's go?'' Jungkook asked you, and you just simply nod, Jungkook took you away, the guy hold Jungkook's arm ''Who is he?'' The guy asked you, ''Why does it matter for you?'' The guy scoffed ''Is he your boyfriend?'' Jungkook release himself from the guy's grip firmly. ''And If I am?'' that made the guy speechless, and Jungkook locked his fingers with you, before letting him take you. 

''That jerk.'' Jin cursed in front of  Jungkook , well Jungkook have a meal with Jin and Hoseok  because you just left that day, and it worries him. ''enlighten us.'' Hoseok let out and Jin breathed out ''His name is Kim Taehyung they dated for 2 years, and those 2 years were about to go to marriage.'' Jungkook listened ''but Taehyung that jerk, had a party it was like a family gathering because it's his birthday, and everyone was there, of course y/n came even she is not invited.'' Jungkook can feel his rage towards the man ''I was so annoyed and curious why my bestie is not invited, when she's the girlfriend. Then that day Taehyung's parents introduce his fiance it was a big blow for y/n.'' Hoseok sighed ''but still, she talked to Taehyung, because y/n won't believe anything she see or hear unless it's from Taehyung himself. '' Jungkook poked his cheek with his tongue he already killed the guy in his mind . ''so y/n approached him in front of his parents and his parents asked who is she, and Taehyung pretended that he dont know her.'' 

-------------------------

''how have you been y/n?'' Taehyung asked standing in front of you ''Oh, you still together?'' Taehyung asked and Jungkook stand beside you ''no.'' Jungkook was surprised at your response, he is willing to let you use him, he is ready to pretend as your boyfriend  ''He's not.'' Taehyung smiled at that ''Then can I asked you for a date?'' you shook your head and gave him a sarcastic smile ''I'm busy.'' Jungkook cant hide his smile at your statement and it annoys Taehyung. Jungkook waited for you, and you just left the both of them and it was like a revenge for Taehyung. Taehyung cant help his chuckle when you left Jungkook. ''last time you had her beside you, and this time it wont happen.'' Taehyung warned Jungkook before he could leave Jungkook smirked at that ''Once a loser, will always be a loser.'' They bumped each other's shoulder before passing by. 

----

''What? Taehyung is here?'' Jungkook nodded and breathed out after hanging his coat ''that jerk.'' Hoseok cursed ''Then what are you planning to do?'' Jungkook seated on his chair, CEO chair. ''still the same, I will still stick to the plan hyung.'' Hoseok nodded agreeing with him ''Right, stick to the plan, that's the best plan.'' Jungkook chuckled at Hoseok's words.

-----

''All of your employees are gone sir, Mr. Jeon fired some and the throw the others in different branches.'' His dad almost explode in madness ''That punk.'' His dad stand up from his chair, at that moment his son arrived. ''How dare you messed up my company when it's not even yours!'' his dad shouted ''no, dad how dare you messed up my life when it's not even yours!'' and his dad lost it. His mom heard all the shout and rushed downstairs to them ''You're a failure'' His dad said ''You're not even sorry of what you did?! I gave everything you need I take care of you for years and this all you've got to give?'' Jungkook scoffed at that , his mom stand in between of them ''I'm sorry that you are my dad, gave everything I need? I don't need any of your money, I just need you as my dad, you've been my idol and my inspiration, I respected you so much. And all that I wished for you, is just let me be with the someone I love.'' His face was slapped by his dad, and his mom stands in front of her son in tears ''stop don't hurt him'' his dad scoffed ''You to be with that gold digger?'' Jungkook glared at him ''I would rather let her take everything from me, than to be your son.'' His dad scoffed at that '' She's not a gold digger, Y/n is my everything, she matters as much as your company matters for you, messed her life once again and I don't what know what I will do your company.'' threat to threat an eye for eye, Jungkook left after that fight with his dad, he knows his dad might did something for you to lie to him, he knows you are lying, because he loves you and he knows you more than yourself can know. The wedding is just his excuse to see you. Jungkook ride his car and leave.

----

''stop, just let him go.'' His mother said holding her husband ''Are you on his side?'' she gulped her tears ''We already lost our son, do you really want this?'' with that his dad is speechless.

------

''Bye bye.'' Jin bid his bye and you smiled waving before he left he take different road, but still insist to take you home but you refused, dont want to bother him. ''text me when you arrive.'' he said after lowering his window, you nodded with a smile and tapped his car to leave. When his car left, your heart drops when your eyes met his, he is about to burst out in tears but holding it all inside of him. Hands on his pockets, you can feel his pain just by staring at you, and it's making you tear up. 

''Can I be in your arms?''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------