Chapter 24

They said marrying someone, is one of the happiest moment in life, and Jungkook couldn't agree more, here he is standing in front of people, waiting for the woman he love. Jungkook has been always wondering why in such TV shows and movies, the groom is always nervous while waiting for his bride. But now, he thinks he can relate, he's feeling a lot of emotion, happiness, excitement, and fear that something might happen to hinder the wedding. Jungkook breathed out shaking his head a little, to remove negative thoughts. His heart stops beating, when the door opened revealing you in a white small gown, it is above your knee unlike the gown's in movies, you have the short dress with flowers in details of it, it is hugging your figure, and you saw his eyes on you, his eyes reflects galaxy on yours. you saw Jin looking at you ,giving you finger hearts making you chuckle.  Soon your dad, gave your hand to your future  husband, 

''You're so gorgeous.'' he even have the time to whisper that in your ear making the priest chuckle somehow. The wedding starts and ended with a special kiss that you both shared with a cheer from people.

''hyung.'' Jungkook called out for his brother in heart after the wedding ceremony, ''oh Jungkook- ah'' Hoseok sniffs making you chuckle, ''Did you just cry hyung?'' Jungkook  asked and Hoseok shook his head, denying the fact that is so obvious. Jungkook chuckled ''I am just happy for you.'' Hoseok let out letting out the truth, you adore their friendship to be honest. You love their friendship, it's like a bond, that can't never be ruined. The two young man, had a talk, and your eyes wander in other place, when you felt like someone is watching you. There he is in his suit, you didn't expect he would come here. Jungkook notice you are looking somewhere and his eyes followed yours. Taehyung formed a smile on his lips, eyes on yours, you smiled back. And it made his heart melt one last time , he looked down holding his tears, before looking up again on you, he slowly lift his hand and waved it. Then his eyes is on Jungkook, it seems like they understand each other, by a simple stare. Jungkook gave a smile locking your fingers with his, like telling Taehyung that you are in good hands. Taehyung nodded with a small smile on his face, and locked his fingers with his acting like he have a date, just to make you laugh, and he succeed you chuckled because of his silliness. Taehyung turned his back, taking steps to leave the venue.

Taehyung stopped his car in front of the Han River bridge, just to calm himself. memories with you flashes in his mind, and he sighed letting his tears falls, but he is happy you met the right man for you. And that is more than enough for him. A handkerchief  is in front of him, and his eyes shifted to the person beside him. Dianne smiled offering her handkerchief, Taehyung took it with a small smile, though she is the one who pushes him to you and her plan back then is bad. He think he understand, she just wanted to be love by the person she love just like he did. So instead of blaming each other, why not just have a happy life and forgive others.?

''We're two broken hearted huh?'' Dianne chuckled at that, ''You think our broken hearts, will fit each others?'' Dianne joked making Taehyung chuckled ''You just asked me out didn't you?'' Dianne scoffed ''You're not my type.'' 

-----------

3 years later....

''Here.'' Jin handed the papers you need, apparently Jungkook's company is having a meeting in your hotel's hall. Since it's the most luxurious hall in the country, ''Thanks.'' you said giving the papers to your husband, Jungkook gave a small smile before taking it. ''I'm sorry Im late.'' Hoseok entered and Jungkook tssk. Hoseok seated beside Jungkook who is eyeing him ''Is it just me or he really have a hickey?'' Jin asked making Hoseok covered his neck. ''Aish hyung, so dirtyyyy.'' Hoseok scoffed at Jungkook's statement ''Don't be so innocent,  when you know you are the wildest.'' Hoseok let out knowing Jungkook. ''Am I?'' Jungkook asked you making you choked on your drink. ''You are literally the reason why she's carrying her legs these past few years though.'' Jin answered, how could he say that you glared at Jin and he just shrugged his shoulders. Jungkook chuckled ''I take of her in the morning though.'' Jungkook let out giving you a wink making you chuckle the awkwardness, the four of you chuckled waiting for the other person that will merge in project with Jungkook. ''finally.'' Jungkook sighed and Taehyung let out a shy smile, with his hand interlocks with a woman behind him. ''Sorry we're late.'' taehyung let out, removing his coat to cover Dianne's legs. Just like Jungkook did on you earlier, Dianne tssk ''it's not even short.'' but Taehyung didn't bother, for him short and long are the same when the clothe shows glimpse of skin. Dianne sighed and she happened to saw Jungkook's coat on yours, 'boys'  you both let out in each other's mind before chuckling together, when the telepathy works. 

----

Your relationship with him may not be perfect..

''Don't you dare talk to me Jeon.'' you let out banging the door before leaving, Jungkook hold's his waist pocking his cheek with his tongue. ''damn it.'' He cursed under his breath, not damn you but damn the situation.

''There you go again, leaving while I am speaking.'' Jungkook sighed  ''Your face irritates me, your voice, everything about you irritates me.'' you let out, he knows you never meant your words, its just your so mad right now. ''what do you want me to do? leave?'' he waited for you to answer, ''Then leave, don't you dare come back.'' you answered and he nodded taking his coat ''You really never want to see me?'' he asked before he opened the door, you shook letting some tears while he wipe some of his. Hugging you in his arms. Sometimes you both argue till each other cry. 

But  what matter is, your love with each other is there no matter what, the fact that you have each other in life.

''Come here.'' He pulled you in his arms, when you are having a difficult time in your life, giving a peck on your forehead.

You hugged his back to give him comfort he need, he let out a small smile. He is fine as long you are here beside him.

-----

''What do you want for lunch?'' Jungkook asked while his fingers is lock with yours. ''Pizza, Pizza.'' a small hand remove your fingers to each other and lock his with the both of yours. ''Oh baby, when did you come? we're just about to go your classroom.'' you said and Jungkook smiled carrying his child in his arms, ''I played with my friends mom, and happened to see the both of you.'' your son answered and Jungkook and you chuckled you wipe your son's sweat with a handkerchief, and he smiled letting you. Jungkook is smiling seeing how you take care of his and your kid. ''thank you my love.'' Jungkook gave you a peck making you chuckle ''Oh my gosh my eyes,'' your son covered his eyes with his small hands making the both of you chuckled. 

                                                                                        'End'

  -------------------------                                                                                ------------------------

''Love is not about being perfect but to accept  and love each other with a whole heart.''

--------------

 I want to thank all of you for reading this book, and to those who has been supporting this story.

Dreamingsuccess , Yuvashree13Armeria_029

Thank you for the votes and support, I'm glad you appreciate my story. 

 Always stay healthy, and keep safe!

 see you on my next book!

Annyeong, annyeong!....

P.S  (there is a brief q and a in next chapter hihi..)

-Devilish_Charm101 {Som_som}