Chapter 17

You just got out from your office after the working hours, you had a lunch with Jungkook and Jin earlier, and you are surprised when Taehyung suddenly came. ''Y/n, can I talk to you for a moment?'' you think for a second before nodding and followed him.

The sound of can opening was heard when he opened his soda for you, which you refuse with a gentle smile because you already opened yours, and Taehyung smiled a little. Both currently in his car, in the parking lot. ''I heard you are divorce with Jungkook.'' and you sighed ''We did, but we are together now.'' you clarified things ''can't you just start with me? I can love you better.'' he said and you shook your head ''I love him, only him.'' and that annoys him, his jealousy and eager took over him so he forced himself to kiss you, and you pushed him away hard, slapping his face. Before getting out of his car, Taehyung just realize what he did, and he hated himself for that, he fucked up. 

----

You wiped your lips and leave the parking lot, Jungkook is confuse seeing you come out from that place, he came close to kiss your head and you backed away being surprised. Jungkook blinked his eyes staring at you, he is somehow disappointed when you avoid his kiss.  And you saw how his eyes changes, and you quickly hold his hand not wanting to hurt him or disappoint him. ''hey~ I'm sorry.'' you let out reaching him out, and his eyes is on yours, staring at you, checking you if you are okay ''something just happened.'' you let out and it seems like you don't want to talk about it, so he don't ask about it. So he just wrapped his arms around your waist, making sure to give you a comfort if something happens, making sure you know you have him beside you. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him close, you plan not to tell him what happened afraid it might ruin your relationship. 

Jungkook drive the car and he take glances of you, who is staring outside, you felt your hands warmed when he locked his fingers with you, giving a soft kiss on your hand. Then his eyes is on the road, while you feel guilt in you. Dianne's words is ringing in Jungkook's mind and he didn't mind it, he trust you, he won't believe anyone's words unless it's from you. The whole drive was silent and Jungkook bid his bye to you, before he leave. You entered your house, feeling guilty and afraid as well. Your phone made a beeping sound when you receive a message.

<you home?> -Jin

<Jin>

<Something's fishy, I'll call you.''  -Jin

with that your phone ring and you picked it up, telling him what happened ''That jerk! I'mma chop him into halves.'' Jin let out and you sighed ''Jungkook know about it?'' you remain in silence ''of course you didn't , you are afraid he might be hurt?'' damn a hundred percent accurate, he really knows you well, they said sometimes best friends knows you more than you know yourself, they know how your brain functions. ''He won't be y/n, after all it's a force one, it will be worse if he find it out from others, that will surely hurt him. So now move your tiny legs and go tell him, I guarantee you he will understand and honesty is the most important in relationship'' with Jin's advice you took your car keys and run over his place.

--------

Ding dong..

ding dong..

Ding dong...

Jungkook got off from his bed, in his hoodie and sweat pants as his sleep wear, ''Who-?'' he was surprised seeing you in front of his door, still on the same clothes you wore earlier. ''Come in baby.'' he opened the door letting you come in. You seated on his sofa being nervous as hell, while he sits beside you, ''I'm sorry if I woke you up.'' Jungkook smiled and shook his head, facing you with his elbow resting on the side of sofa leaning his head on it. He knows, you have something to tell him, he feels it and he just waited for you to open about it.

''Are you mad?'' you asked after telling him what happened ''Of course, I am.'' and he answered ''He kissed you against your will, how can I be cool with it?'' you thought he is mad because of you, now you can finally breathe. ''You should just pulled his head off, or something.'' you chuckled at his statement and Jungkook's eyes is on you. ''I'm serious.'' Jungkook said but you don't know why his serious face is making you chuckle, ''Why you keep chuckling at me? I'm freaking burning in fury right now.'' you shook your head with a smile on your face ''I don't know, maybe because you're cute.'' and he playfully rolled his eyes, he is till mad, he can't be smiling.  ''Are you perhaps jealous?'' you asked teasing him,  ''Who me?'' Jungkook scoffed ''Of course not!'' defensive? you leaned closer with a teasing smile, while he took a distance away from you, ''you're not?'' Jungkook nodded ''okay then.'' he pouted you didn't even cling to jelly jelly JK and he hates it. ''what?, you're not even jealous.'' and he tssk, stand up and leave you followed him to the kitchen, he is getting cup of noodles without even talking to you, his back facing you and you tap his back making him face you, you tiptoed simply giving him a peck,  he looked away trying hard not to melt by your cuteness, you hold his face in your palm giving him another peck, and peck and peck till a smile appeared on his face. You chuckled and he wrapped his arms around your waist carrying you, legs wrapped around his waist, Jungkook gave a peck on your forehead and you smiled eyes on his, his eyes reflects his love for you and you love it. You felt him start taking steps and he walks ''where we going?'' you asked and Jungkook gave you a winked and you already know what's on his mind. ''Yah, yah.'' you squeal in between chuckles and he chuckled as well.

''Dinner can wait.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------