"Yah! let me go! I'm not a thief!!." I yelled I tried to escape from they're gripped.."I will report you on the C.E.O you fvcking thief!." He yelled back it's hurt arghh they force me.

"What's happening here?!!" A deep and scary voice said which made them they losing they're gripped on me I heard them they gasps I just shook my head.

"Ah-mm M-ms Ki-kim--" They didn't finish their words when Ms Kim cut them off.."I repeat what's happening here?!!!!" She yelled which made me look at her oshi God she's fvcking mad right now but she's still hot..I massage my wrist and my arm.

"W-we saw her earlier that she's trying to stole your things M-s Kim." They bowed at her I look at them in disbelief..I'm about to defend myself but the other guard spoke!.

"Ms Kim, look she's poor girl I think she need money so she tried to stole you're things to sell to oth--" He said I close my eyes and clenched my fist That's it I'm about to punch him when I heard a hard slap he didn't finish his words when someone slap him..I opened my eyes to my surprise I saw Ms Kim standing infront of the guard.

"Watch your mouth jerks!!, Don't judge the book by its cover!." She said in anger which made them all look down..I gasps when she slapped him again I'm about to stop her but she started to speak again.

"look at yourself and look at her, you look more like a thief than her. Look at yourself in the mirror before you judge the others!." She added until someone approach us I saw Mina her eyes widened she run towards us then she bow at Ms Kim.

"I'm sorry Ms Kim she just helped me earlier and it's my fault too!." Mina said she bow many times I chuckled I pat her back I know she's nervous.."Don't need to say sorry Mina, no one it's fault here and my pleasure to help you earlier." I said she nodded and smile at me suddenly we heard a fake coughed.

"Let's go Lisa, and by the way pack your things y'all fired!! Mina fixed this mess find another guard!" She yelled before she dragged me inside her Company I look down because her employees looking at us..when we reach the elevator she let go my hands I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry from what the guards did to you, I know they have no right to treat you like that."She said and look at me I nodded but my eyes still closed I massage my temple.."Nah it's okay Ms Kim, I know why they did that to me they were just trying to protect your company and especially you." I said and I opened my eyes and look at her she smiled at me I felt she hold my hand and caressing it.

"I know but still they shouldn’t have done that!." She said I nod I smile I pulled her closer to me and hugged her. she's shocked on my sudden action but she hugged me back I say thank you to her she just hummed in response

"How did you know my secretary?." She asked I felt her fingers tracing my jawline down to my chest I look at her.

"Huh?.." I said she look at me she sighed.." Mina? how did you know her?" She asked I took a deep breath.."She my friend." I said with a lie she look at me like she's glaring at me I know she doesn't believe. I sighed in annoyance

"Fine!!, she's my ex." I added she nodded she pulled out the hugged.."Is she good in bed?." She suddenly said like she's pissed or what? I look at with widened eyes.

"W-what?--" I didn't finish my words when the elevator rang.."Nevermind!" She simply said before she dragged me inside her office.

End of Flashback

•===
Jennie's POV..

•===Jennie's POV