Liking this position a lot,Mistress -Ms Venable x reader

Warning: Smut(MDLG)

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊!.

"Do you like position little one?" Her breath tickling her center making her squirm above her."y-yes mistress" she answered whimpering, aching cunt waiting for her tounge."but I-I don't know what to do miss" she said gripping the hem of her dress."don't worry, I'll guide you and princess,do anything I say,do you understand?" She asked in demanding tone gripping the inside of her thighs as she lean upwards to lick her dripping cunt.
Her legs tremble as she try to stay still with her arms moaning her name."oh" she moan in surprise feeling her warm tounge run up and down her slit.

"Lower your head with your tounge out princess" she said as she pull away from her cunt and open her own legs to make room for her head in between."y-yes mistress" she answered as she lower her face down her wet cunt."lick it with your--oh fuck,yes,jesus darling" Ms Venable moan and bucked her hips up to meet her face."put your tounge--yes fuck,good girl" she moan as her walls tighten around her warm tounge.
Y/n whimpered her aching pussy only met by the cold air."o-h right,jesus,sorry honey" she said,her warm hands gripped her thighs as she pushed her down her face, completely sitting on her face. Her long warm tounge came in her dripping tight walls."ah!" The young girl above her moan, lowering her area to her mouth."oh my god!" She moan throwing her head back earning a tight grip from her inner thighs telling her to do her job.

"S-sorry mistress" she whimpered as she buried her face in her aching cunt making the woman who's eating her out moan, sending vibration to her that made her moan into her area, completely making out with her cunt and that satisfied Ms Venable as she gave her a deep thrust from her tounge."hmm!" She cried out in her cunt, tounge playing with her drenched clit."Jesus darling" she breathe bucking her hips up to her face."fuck,yes,yes...oh" she moan throwing her head back to the pillow as the pleasure runs through her body."sw-sweetheart play with my clit" she moan abandoning her crying pussy in front of her face.
She did what she said, playing with her clit using her fingers as she pushed her tounge inside her cunt enjoying the tightness of her walls, clenching around her tounge.

"Oh yes,fuck me..angel,l-little one, I'm close" she moan biting her lip as she spanked her ass, closing her eyes. Y/n gasped as she suck on her clit."yes!" Her mistress moan."t-there" she said with her trembling voice and so does her legs.
She wrapped her legs around her head ,of course not suffocating her,but enough for her to feel the pleasure as her tounge goes deep in her."goddamn..." She breathe as she come undone, breathing heavily. The young girl happily lapping her up, collecting her come making the middle aged woman under her whimper.

"Your turn..sorry about that honey,I just got carried away" she moan every words, feeling her warm tounge kitten lick her humming."behave darling" she said slapping her ass that immediately turned red."yes ma'am" she breathe.
A loud gasped escape her lips when Ms Venable snake her arms around her legs as she pushed her down to her face, sucking hungrily her aching cunt."my goodness" she breathe trying to grind her hips into her face.

She pull her tounge out and pushed it in her."oh mistress!" She whimpered, whining as she arched her back and throw her head hack. A loud moan filled the room coming from her and thanks to Ms Venable and her magical tounge."mistress!oh m-mistress!" She moan gripping the hem of the woman's dress, rolling her hips a little.
Y/n's wetness drip down her cheeks, humming and moaning At every suck and pushed of her tounge."ahh!..s-so close!" She whimpered bouncing up and down her tounge."fuck!..hm..f-forgive me mistress" she moan rolling her hips a little more with the help of those arms wrapped around her legs.

A tight knots forming in her stomach."c-coming!" She whine biting her lip hard as she close her eyes with her eyebrows frowned."come.." Ms Venable breathe pushing her up and down her tounge.

Her legs tremble beside her face as she come,hips bucking away from her still hungry mouth."ah.." she breathe with a whimper."i-is that ok mistress?" She asked after she's finally breathing normally as she sat on the bed looking down at her face. She lick the side of her lips as she nod."you did great sweetheart" she said pulling her for a hug."thank you ma'am" she breathe looking up at her and give her a peck."w-what that one called?" She asked looking at her confused."oh,sixty nine position darling" she said stroking."mm'kay" she said making her chuckle."let's sleep darling, I'm tired, let's try another one yesterday ok?" She asked."Yes mistress, goodnight mistress" she said as she lay down beside her and cuddle into her side."goodnight sweet girl...

I love you" she whispered after she wait for her to shut her eyes and fall asleep.