On The Couch(where my Mistress caught me) -Ms. Venable

WARNING: SMUT (MDLG)

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊!.

Another boring day for Y/n without her wife and being all alone made her do things that her wife would never allow her to,but she can't help it though, the boredom made her do those things. It's her only pleasure, the only thing that's fun to do while alone, getting to feel her fingers running and teasing herself, making herself scream and squirm.

But her wife's fingers are better.

"F-forgive me" she whimpered as her fingers slid in her slippery walls."hmm" humming softly as she sigh in content. She's breathing heavily and sweating so much, feeling hot from all the teasing that she did to herself a minutes ago. Her two slender fingers trying to find her spot as she pump them slowly and gently,walls squeezing her fingers tightly."oh fuck" she moan quietly, throwing her head back on the arm of the couch.

She squeezed her legs together as she moan biting her lip."m-mistress" she breathe, feeling her own fingers parted ways from each other,forming into a scissors. Her wetness dripping down her fingers instantly."forgive me" she moan,her mind clouding with her wife's stern face."oh god" ,fingers curled as it goes deeper keep trying to find her spongy spot with her pointer finger brushing all over her walls inside."fuck!" She moan arching her back. She clasped her other hand into her mouth to muffled her moans and whimpers.

Minutes of playing, pumping her fingers in and out,her fingers finally brushed over her spot and immediately bit down into her hand whimpering as she tickles her spot. With her eyebrows frowned, her legs starts to shake,time for her to use her thumb to rub her drenched clit."hmpp!!..a little m-more" she moan, body's shaking and sweating."mistress..f-forgive me,oh..yes!" She gasped as the hand that's trying to muffled her moans,grab a hold of the couch with her mouth hang open and legs squeezing each other.

A presence of a person sat on the ground beside her and that go unnoticed to her due to her pleasuring herself. The person breathe on the side of her exposed neck."Don't stop on my account" she whispered into her ear, startling her. Y/n open her eyes as she attempt to sat back up fast but a hand pushed her back down on the couch."I said, don't stop on my account" the person repeated with her raspy hot stern voice. She stare at her eyes as she bit down at her bottom lip."mistress..." She whimpered."I'm sor--" "don't stop or you'll sleep here alone" she said raising an eyebrow."I'm sorry,y-yes mistress" she said as she laid back down and play with herself feeling her eyes staring all over her naked body."naughty girl" she said shaking her head as she clicked her tounge. Her eyes find its way down her working fingers."already shaking" she said tapping her legs using her cane as she parted them."hands up,above your head" she said sternly."y-yes mistress" she said as she put her hands up above her head like what she told her to do."good" she said as her face lean down inches away from her breasts,her warm tounge give it a lick making it hard."oh?" She said smirking, leaning down completely,her warm mouth wrapped around it as she give it a suck earning a gasped from her wife. Her tounge swirl around it making her gasped and gripped at her hair gently, pushing it closer."s-sorry, mistress" she pant biting her lip as she bucked her chest up to her mouth.

Mina's hand find its way down from her stomach and reach down to her wet cunt,long slim fingers playing with her folds moving to up a little to her clit."hmm" she hummed around her nip. Her warm fingers slowly and gently going in her,feeling her veiny fingers."pathetic.." she said after she pull away from her chest as she take a look on her face."open your mouth little one" she said using her other hand to grab her chin and pull it up to her face as she lean down looking at her open mouth."tounge out" she instructed,and she did pulling out her tounge."good girl". "Mistress...hmp!" Her words muffled by her warm tounge sliding in her mouth exploring her mouth with a little smirk."haa" she breathe gripping the hem of her purple dress as her fingers started to move a little rougher and faster than before."m-miss--" . Mina stick her tounge deep into her mouth breathing heavily as their saliva combined with each other's.

Her tight walls tighten around her slender fingers."hmm" the middle aged woman moan into her mouth as she uses her thumb to rub her clit in a circular motion, fingering her expertly, curling and pushing them deeper, knuckles deep making her whine, gasped and moan while arching her back."ahh~" she managed to moan into her mouth as she clamped down into her fingers,walls clenching around it."i-im coming!" She breathe when she finally pull away from her , catching their breath."com..coming!" She moan.

Her eyes shut down as with her final deep thrust,she creamed into her moaning her name,out of breath."hmm" the woman hummed watching her into her reaching her climax with a smirk."that's my sweetheart" she said curling her fingers a little before pulling her fingers out of her. Y/n can feel her fingers goes out of her making her whine a little."catch your breath little one, mistress is not done yet with you" she said kissing her cheeks.