Stress reliever - Nurse Ratched

Warning: SMUT
- rough sex, spanking

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊!.

Y/n jump up,startled to the loud bang of their front door."Jesus!" She breathe."Mildred, careful!" She yelled from the kitchen wiping her wet hands to the towel in her apron shaking her head as she focused on the food she's making, doing some little design on it with carrots and hotdogs.

Her eyebrows frowned as she met by silence, usually Mildred would walk to her wrapping her arms around her waist,but this day she didn't which is new to her. Wondering why,she turn around seeing her taking off her sandals."hey there" she said softly not to startle her as she walk towards her with a frown."are you ok?" She asked leaning at the doorframe. Mildred just look at her shaking her head with a cold stare."why,what happened?" She asked as she walk towards her hands held her shoulder as she stare at her with worried face."just..just something happened inside the hospital about this one patient trying to kill his mother and threatening us" she said sighing loudly as she rubbed her forehead clicking her tounge as she shake her head."oh my god" she breathe looking at her face."are you ok?,are you hurt?" She asked checking her out up and down."hm, I'm ok nothing happens to me" she said."thank God" she said as she raised her chin and give her a kiss. Mildred sigh heavily as she gripped her apron and the kiss started to get heated."you..look so hot in that" she said between kisses, before she stare at her chest.

Y/n frown as she look down at her clothes, she's wearing her short shorts with her spaghetti strap shirt on and apron."huh?" She asked looking up at her."still,you look hot...I need some stress reliever sweetheart" she said,hands going up to arms rubbing it."would you mind if I use you?" She asked leaning down to her neck as she nip on it gently. Her breath starts to get heavy as she sigh, finding herself nodding at her words."good girl" she breathe into her neck as she bit down on it making her gasped.

>>*𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞(?)*<<

* thrust *

* thrust *

"F-fuck!..oh fuck!" She moan throwing her head back. The bedpost hitting the wall as their bed squeak with every thrust of her hips."ah..ah" she moan hands clutches the bedsheet as she pant, Mildred's hips roll perfectly as she ram the toy all in her. With every roll,her whines and whimpers getting louder and louder,a sound that made her go rough on her."does that feel..good hm?" She asked breathless. Her hands gripping her waist while pulling at her hair.

She pour the anger to it,fucking her relentlessly and shamelessly until she made her scream,whine and beg for her to go slow but she's having enough of it,her begs and moans made her do all her desires on her.

She slam the toy,banging her roughly."Jesus! Mildred!" She scream arching her back as her hands turned white from holding the sheets. Her walls clenching tightly around the toy just to made her go slow a little."what do you think you're doing, darling hm?" She asked."s-so rough!" She gasped arching her back. Her juices are leaking out of her that made Mildred's thrust go sloppy and wet."why my baby's so tight,huh" she asked pulling at her hair making her gasped.

Her whole frame is shaking as she close her eyes shut."wanna help you darling?" She asked gripping her waist."ah fuck! Mildred!" She whine,her back arched as her legs starts to shake."hold it for me sweetheart"."s-spank me" she chocked out that got her smirking.
With a hummed,her palm hit her ass hard making it red."oh jesus christ!" She breathe,her teeth caught her bottom lip.

Her sticky cream leaking out of her."ah..uh" she moan as she buried her face into the sheets, curling her toes."I'm coming!" She said with her muffled moans and whines."show me" she asked rolling her hips as she snake her hand around her waist going down to her clit a she play with it, rubbing it, palming it."fuck me!" She scream,and with that,her body goes limp as she finally see the stars.
Her body fall down the mattress with her cum spread all over the inside of her thighs and Mildred's."good girl, you're doing great,let it all out" she said with soothing words to calm her down from her high."breathe,yes..hm,good girl" she cooed, fingers running at her back down to her legs making her whimper."shh, I'm just checking you if you're alright,go to sleep sweetheart" she said leaning down to kiss the back of her head.

"Goodnight Mildred,I..love you" she said breathe."Goodnight darling,I love you too".

Short?
😕
≤))≥
_| \_