Riders -W.V x reader x M.R

Warning:SMUT/MDLG/MOMMY KINK

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊!.

Teasing is the only way to have her attention,the only thing that can make her knees go weak and give her some butterflies also not to mention that it made her drown in her own dampness.
"little one just study later" a hot and raspy voice whispered in her ears sending a strike of sparks straight right down to her cunt making it more wetter while her mind goes wild.

She can't help it though,if someone named WILHEMINA whispered something like that into your ear,ugh,fuck your homeworks and obey her instead.

"I-I have exam next week" she said biting the tip of the pen."stop biting that and come up here!" She heard Mildred's stern voice echoed,bouncing through the walls making her look up."you heard her honey" Mina whispered again her hand going up and up closer to her wet underwear."jesus" she said under her breath that got her chuckling darkly."good girls get rewarded sweetheart,so better not disobeyed mistress" she said. A little gasped comes out of her mouth as she spank her drenched cunt."y-yes mommy" she breathe."good girl" she smirk her eyes focused down on her ass as she walks upstairs with her behind her,cane hitting the stairs."what a good girl" Mildred said when she saw Y/n with Mina behind her walking on her way."go" she said nodding her head for her to come inside their bedroom while she look at Mina with a smile."where did you hide the dildo love?,I can't find it" she asked stroking her hair,hands going down to her chest to her waist."under the pillow" she answered leaning forward down to her neck to her ear."our sweetheart's waiting...Mistress" she said with a smirk as she bit at her earlobe mimicking Y/n's tone making her moan."mistress huh?" She teased pulling her by her waist to get their body close to each other. She rolled her eyes playfully while her other hand grab a hold of her shoulder."oh shut up" she said before giving her a heated and desperate kiss which is Mildred copied the move of her tounge and mouth. They share heated and steamy,noisy kisses trying to dominate each other with a moan and suck in each other's tounge."oh god" Mildred moan burying her fingers into her hair to deepen the kiss that earned a whimper and moan from the other redhead woman."trying...hard..hm?" She asked breathless as she suck at her tounge after, wanting her to know who's in charge while gripping her cane with her other hand tightly.
Mildred raised an eyebrow while her eyes are closed feeling her mouth suck on her tounge."are...you?" she breathe into her mouth as her moan got muffled by her tounge,they explore each other's mouth trying to dominate each other until they heard a soft yell inside the room.

"mommy?!mistress?!" Y/n called while she's playing at her fingers thinking why they took so much time to get in with her."oh you... heard her" Mina breathe as she pull away giving her shoulder a pat."patience is a virtue honey" Mildred yelled back as she catches her breath after."sorry" Y/n said waiting impatiently.
"Go on" Mina said nodding her head towards the doorknob that she's holding,they open the door and walks in."hey sweetheart" Mildred said as she walks towards her lifting her chin up to look at her eyes."stand up" she said looking at Mina with a smirk."kiss mommy" she said so she looks over Mina from the door and run over her to give her a kiss,that cut her off guard but manage to gripped on her waist."mommy" she moan in her lips while Mina ask for permission by sticking her tounge to give her lips a lick. She open her mouth and let her tounge in, sucking on it with string of saliva drip down her chin making her smirk into the kiss,her hands goes down to her exposed thighs and run her fingers up to her underwear making her moan into the kiss.
Y/n hold the back of her head as she open her mouth more for her to explore while she's standing on tip toes moaning around her tounge before it explore every corner of her mouth, fighting with her tounge letting their mixed saliva drip down to her chin.