Who Got Caught by Nurse -Nurse Ratched

Warning:SMUT/MDLG

"Ms Y/l/n, here's your pill" Nurse Ratched said coldly to a dumbfounded Y/n who's lost in her thoughts. Y/n jump up and look up at her."s-sorry Nurse Ratched,thank you" she said blushing at the thought of her seing her like that, completely looks like a crazy but the Nurse find it.. nothing,she don't care what she looks like she just want to gave her the pill.
She nod and walk away after she gulp the  pills that she don't really need at the first place.

It's been a year since she's here because of her brother who accused her of being gay for kissing one of her girl friend that really happens accidentally by tripping over the goddamn rock that caused her to kiss the girl,but the crazy part is..her girl friend wrapped her arms around her waist pulling her closer and until her brother accidentally caught them kissing. After that,she just woke up and she's here at the Lucia forcing to drink pills and those therapy stuffs but she want this than to live with her family though,whole town hate her, throwing shades and throwing some inappropriate words about it. But she never knew is that,what happened to her friend?,she didn't know it for whole one year staying here at the hospital. She only knew is that, she's really into girls,she found it out when this nurse stepped her foot into this hospital,she clearly forgot those things that happen to her one year ago when she saw...Nurse Ratched.

That woman is intimidating,she never failed to make her nervous without doing anything. She's really hot too,if she may add,how her eyes grow dark when she's mad or annoyed or how deep her voice is, dominant as they say. That never failed to make her drip and aroused.
She can't help but to think inappropriate things with her that her feelings grow more and more to the point that she keeps embarrassing herself in front of her,but she likes it that way as long as Nurse Ratched doesn't know it.

A heavy sighn leave Y/n's mouth as she throw herself at the bed,sleepy.'what a another crazy day I have here" she said to herself remembering what had just happened earlier with Nurse Ratched.
She groan loudly.'It looks like I'm idiot' she said laughing shortly at herself.God what Nurse Ratched have done to her that makes her go crazy like this.
A tingling sensation between her legs got her moaning softly, closing her legs.
A picture of Nurse Ratched's fingers stuck inside her head.

She slowly run her hand down her chest to her heating core. 'i've done this many times,like what I said..Y/n,you need to be quiet' she said talking to herself. She sighn heavily and waste no time,she slipped her hand under her pants and underwear to be met by her dripping core."God" she moan lowly, playing with her clit slowly.
She bit her lip try not to make sound as a thoughts of Nurse Ratched fucking her with no mercy,making her scream, fingers filled her pussy and dirty talks that she likes.

She push in two fingers in her, throwing her head back. At how wet she is, it's easy for her to keep going faster and deeper that it reach her g-spot,the tip of her fingers brush against it."jesus!" She breathe moaning lowly. Her back arched as she close her eyes when she decided to add another finger, curling them and scissoring them inside her."N-nurse Ratched" she breathe, closing her legs together while her thumb play with her clit that got her moaning a little louder."ah!" She moan her other hand gripping the sheets.
She's so fucking close that only her heavy breathing and moans filled the room together with the sounds of her sticky movements between her legs.

Her back arched so high while curling her toes,a tight knots she felt inside her stomach makes her clenched around her fingers."mm-coming,coming" she whispered keep on panting.
And as she's about to come.... A door fly open, revealing Nurse Ratched looking at her with her eyebrows raised.
Y/n jump a little,her legs are shaking and a blushed creep up to her cheeks.