She Loves Control- Ms Venable x reader

Warning:SMUT

"My,my if you can only see yourself right now..." Her raspy low voice sends shiver down Y/n's spine,exhaling deeply,she bit her lip."ready and spreading her legs all for me" she said running her fingers down her spine as a low chuckle leave her mouth."mina" she breathe looking back her pleading."what?you have to tell me what to do,tell me what do you want" she said raising her glasses a little.Tiny sweats drip down her forehead, feeling hot while she's trying to stay still with the help of her hand that keeping her still in her position."p-please,I need you Mina" she plea sounds pathetic in Mina's ear that got her chuckle darkly more than smirking with a scoffed wandering at her shaking body."what do you need from me?" She asked and she removed her hand from the back of her trembling body not to mention that it's because of the vibrator inside her underwear."y-you,your hands,f-fingers,mouth,t-t-ugh" She moan throwing her head back as the older woman just palm her sensitive area from the back."huh?" She teased palming her faster."mhmm" she moan shakily."p-please!Mina!" Her pleading becomes louder and louder while legs keeps twitching under her touch.

She came a lot before this as Mina tease her by running her fingers up her wet slit or spank her cunt until she begs for more and it works, she's now begging for more taking control of her and she's loving this too much. A smirk never fail to make its way up to her face while her stare burning holes at Y/n's body,her hands doing something magic in between her legs.

"O-oh Jesus!" Another breathless moan slipped her agape mouth."you want more?,you want to come again for me?" The woman asked her as she parted her lips and attached it to her bare back giving her spine sloppy kisses."y-yes, please" she gasped,her walls clenching around nothing her cunt now drenched under her ruined underwear."sweet girl, you're so wet" she said looking down at her twitching legs, seing her glistening thighs."a-all for you..oh my god Mina!" She moan arching her back while Mina's other hand snake around her waist and rub her clit with the vibrator attaching to it."god, p-please,I-I can't..." She whimpered, trying to put her legs down.
She successfully did put her legs down but it all goes wild,her moans go louder again a tears brimming in her eyes from the pleasure that her cunt just pressed tightly at her hands makes her chuckle."what do you think you're doing?" She asked shaking her head as she continue on palming her."f-fuck,mina!" She gasped grinding against her hand that's palming her."f-fingers please" she moan.

Mina half smile at her work."look at that, grinding on my hand" she said unwrapping her other and finally slide her pantie on the side.'Finally'. Y/n thought to herself as she sigh in relief feeling her fingers slipped in her unexpectedly."y-yes!" She breathe gripping the half wet pillow underneath her face."hmm, yes!yes!" She scream into the pillow,her walls deliciously and gladly accepting her fingers, clenching at it.
"Oh sweetheart" she smile from behind licking her lips."I can't wait to see you come again for me in this position" she said biting her lips."m-make me" she challenge makes her chuckle."don't test me babygirl,I don't think I can stop right now" she said.

Y/n bit down at the pillow screaming."Oh..Ah!..Mhh!' her scream got muffled by the pillow as she pushed her fingers deeply curling it. She got her cheeks flushed at the thought of Mina smirking behind her."look who's close" her raspy voice makes it hotter as she clenched once more around her."f-faster... don't stop please" she moan,tears rolled down while her mouth agape,eyes closed. "Of course" she answered, remembering that there's a vibrator in her hand.
A evil smile make its way up to her face."Oh stupid,I forgot this" she said."f-forgot what?" Y/n asked trying to form a words,while Mina smile that she forgot the vibrator also."this" she said as she attached it back to her clit.

She made a strangled noise as her body goes limp, screaming."Jesus!J-just like that!Ah...Oh Mina, you're so good at this!" She scream squirming a little at the vibrator that makes her see starts."Ah fuck" ,Her cunt pressed back tightly against the vibrator, grinding at it."I'm coming!" She moan and keeps chanting her name like a prayer, saying that how this feels so good for her and how it makes her go closer to coming,while giving her a compliment that how her hands never fail to makes her feel this way.

"Hmm, that's right sweetheart. Only,I,Ms Venable can make you feel this way,right?" She asked adding another finger in her wet cunt that it didn't go unnoticed because she's keeps moaning and screaming her name."yes,yes Miss Venable!' she groan throwing her head back with a beads of sweat dripping down her neck to her chest."God,you look like a pornstar sweet girl" she whispered with a chuckle,her fingers keeps curling and pushing and pulling in and out of her in a rapid pace that you can see the veins in her hands.

"I'm coming" as that words leave her mouth,the older woman smile moving the vibrator around her clit makes her squirm."stay still or you're not coming?" she asked sternly. She immediately stay still gripping the pillow."be careful,you might cut it open in half sweetheart" she said leaning down to kiss her back going up to her neck."Fuck!" She moan throwing her head back to feel her lips."good girl" she whispered in her ear, biting her earlobe."M-mina" she moan."I'm C-coming" she announced quietly. She hummed, nibbling at her neck while moving her fingers up, slamming it."Jesus!" She breathe."come for me sweet girl" she said biting at her neck makes her scream.

Her whole frame is shaking as her legs keeps twitching, juices come out of her messily to Mina's fingers,hands and the sheets."hmm,good girl" she cooed kissing the part of her neck that she bite. Her body's sweating and too sensitive to be touched more."that's right..shh" She cooed.
Y/n smile tiredly as she turn her into her back."Goodjob" she said kissing her temple and turning off the vibrator. She pull her hand out from her-keep coming-cunt and push it in to her mouth humming in approval around it."y-you're really..really.. good at that" Y/n said breathless.
She smile and give her a kiss before she grab some tissue from her nightstand and wiped her forehead her neck then clean her area."sleep,sweet girl" she said wrapping the tissue around the another clean tissue and place it to the nightstand,too tired to walk downstairs and throw it.

She smile and curled beside her, hugging her gently not to hurt her back."I love you" she whispered before she dripped off to sleep. Mina can feel the hundred, thousands of butterflies in her stomach after that words as her cheeks turned red while she kiss her forehead and stroke her head before she close her eyes with a smile."I love you too little one" she said smiling as she fall asleep.