Mommy-Ms. Venable

Warning:MDLG/MOMMY KINK/AGEPLAY IG

Your POV.
I'm eating my meal for today with a disgust look on my face judging this cube food in front of me. What kind of food is this?,I feel like I want to vomit here right now.

"Are you being a little brat AGAIN Ms Y/l/n?,by the look on your face looks like you just want to vomit here and make a scene" a dominant yet scary voice interrupt my thoughts makes me jump lightly.
I look up infront of me and look at her ."I-i'm n-not being a b-brat Ms. Venable, I'm sorry if-if--" "shut up your nonsense explanation and EAT!" She said coldly makes my hands shake,this is not the first time she caught me in this disgusted face and oh man,I thought she will let it slide that time but I was wrong so wrong after that she told me that she needed me in her room. At first I thought I'll hear a pretty loud yell from her but instead I heard myself crying and sobbing for this woman,she made me lay across her lap and smack my ass until I cried and beg her to stop but I only received another smack for my butt for the 15th times straight without stopping.

"I said EAT!,meet me at my room Mrs Y/l/n!,I don't like this behavior of yours!" Ms. Venable yelled makes me jump again I look up at her nodding my head shyly while they're all looking at me before they mind their own business. Ms. Venable raised an eyebrow."Y-yes M-Ms. Venable, I'm sorry M-Ms. Venable this won't happen again" I said. She scoffed before she stand up and walk towards her room. I finished my food quickly before I got up and leave the table as they go back to their own rooms.

I walk slowly towards her door room nervously,I know what's about to come and I promise her that time that it won't happen again but here I am standing in front of her room my heart's pounding and beating fast like it's about to explode and crashed into pieces. My hands are shaking as I lift it up and force to knock softly."come in!" She yelled sounds so mad.
My eyes filled with some tears and I choke them not wanting to cry in front of her eventhough she haven't done anything to me...yet.

I grab the door knob and open the door quietly before closing it accidentally with a loud thud makes Ms. Venable jump up from her seat. My eyes wided,oh no,no,no.
"Excuse me?" She yelled glaring at me as she slam her cane three times loudly. I shake my head quickly."n-no no Ms. Venable, I'm sorry,I-I just accidentally close it that way, I'm s-sorry" I said wanting to burst in tears. She take a deep breath and told me to sat infront of her. I obey her quickly and sat down in front of her looking down at my hands."so tell me,you want to eat that shitty food or to be eaten by a monsters out there?" She asked coldly,my eyes wided at the word 'monster',I did say I would like to die out there but not to be eaten by a monster.I shake me head lips quivering. I forgot that there are monsters out there."N-no Ms. Venable,I w-would like to eat--" "then why you're looking at the food with so much disgust on your face?" She asked tapping her cane on the floor one time."B-because I-I have never eat a-a food like t-that before Ms. Venable" I said fidgeting my fingers."How many time do I have to tell you that Look.at.me.when.I'm talking to you?!" She asked nearly yelled while tapping her cane everytime,her teeth gritting.

My eyes automatically filled with tears as I'm still new here and expect to be threaten like a little baby as I am like when I'm at home with my Mommy Sally but she's already gone before this monsters try to kill me in the middle of the woods without her, I can't help but to cry like a little child,tears streaming down my cheeks."I-i'm sorry M-mommy" I cried. My eyes wided and I look up at Ms. Venable."I-I mean I-i'm sorry M-Ms. Venable,I-I didn't mean it" I said sniffling."you look like a fucking child!" She scoff.
I got offended by that so I just bit my lip to help me stop it from quivering as I look down at my hands."but I-I am a baby" I said quietly."what did you say?" She asked. I shake my head."I said what did you--" "I'm a baby!" I yelled crossing my arms. Ms. Venable's eyes widened as she tap her cane one time, hitting the floor with a loud bang."hike up your skirt and sat across my lap!" She command. I sniff and shake my head. She gives me a look and I shake my head crossing my arms."Y/n!" She said with eyes widened as a warning. I look at her scared."n-no, you're going t-to hurt me" I said in my headspace now wiping my tears messily. Her face soften."oh no I promise,I won't I'm just going to punish you for your mistake,first,for judging the food that's keeping you alive and second for yelling at me and third,for not telling Ms. Venable that you're in your headspace" she said calmly. I gulp and walk up to her slowly.

"don't hurt me too much M-mommy" I said clearly forgetting that I should call her Ms. Venable but it seems like she likes it either. She smile and nod."yes,come here little girl" she said holding my wrist. I hike up my skirt and sat across her lap."m-my mommy Sally,never hurt me" I said quietly. She hummed."you're going to feel it a little hurt like before" she said makes me whimper."promise me be a good girl Y/n" she said. I nod and gripped the part of her long purple dress."y-yes mommy--I mean M--" "you can call me Mommy I like that" she said biting her lip.

She pulled down my underwear and smirk."You have to count to ten,ok princess?" She asked dominantly. I nod biting my lips,I want mommy to take care of me after this.
"Count!" She command.
I whimper."one" I said as I felt her hand hit my bottom but softly."two" I keep on counting as she keeps on spanking me.

"S-six--ouch!" I yelled as her spanking going harder and it hurts,it lingers longer than the rest."behave!" She said gripping the side of my waist as I try to squirm."i-it hurts!" I said nearly cry."just count" she said so I did.

"T-ten!" I said crying as she spank me."aww, sweetheart" she cooed at me rubbing my bottom gently."tsk,tsk,tsk" she said clicking her tounge."it looks like you like it huh?" She asked as I feel her finger slide up and down my wet slit that I didn't even notice while she's spanking me. I gulp."n-no mommy" I lied. She spank me again makes my back arch and a little moan skip my mouth."stop lying" she said as she already rub my clit faster."s-st--ugh!" I moan biting my lip makes her smirk."you like it?" She asked hotly. I just moan loudly."I take that as a yes" she said.
"you're so wet kitten,thank God I don't have any problem to slide...a fingers" she said as she slide two fingers in my wet dripping pussy."o-oh..no" I said moaning."oh no?" She said mocking while smirking."you're going to ruin my dress with you wet little pussy dear" she said and push her fingers deep into mine."ugh!ugh!" I moan quietly.

"Yes,good girl,keep it quiet baby" she said as she push in and out her fingers in a fast and hard speed makes my legs shake."ah,ah,ah!" I moan each thrust."Mhm I like your sounds" she said looking down as she thrust her fingers in me as it makes sounds at how wet I am."you're going to be a good girl for me right?" She asked. I nod.

She rub my clit with her thumb makes me clenched into her fingers."right?!" She asked harshly. I nod."y-yes m-mommy..ye-yes!" I moan out."now cum for me little girl,I can feel it, you're so tight around my fingers" she said making me moan,I love it when she talk dirty to me"oh you like dirty talks baby?" She asked."y-yes mommy!" I moan as she curled her fingers in me hitting my g-spot."oh mommy hit your spot,I wonder what if I do it again" she said teasingly and hit my g-spot again makes me legs jerk."ngg--mommy,ah!ah,ah!!" I moan as she keeps on hitting my g-spot until I feel something in my stomach that tightens."cum for me sweetheart" she said dominantly. I throw my head back and my toes curled up as I gripped the half of her dress tightly.

"C-coming!" I moan and move backwards towards her fingers making it goes deeper and hit my g-spot again makes my eyes rolled back and come undone, shaking violently.
Ms. Venable smirk down at me."beautiful" she said as she look at my eyes rolled back and mouth agape face.
She move her fingers slowly in and out of me makes my legs shake and twitch a little."I-i'm still... sensitive mommy" I said panting. She smirk and bit her lip."I know baby,and I hope you learn your lesson" she said. I nod breathing heavily."I-I did m-mommy" I said."Good,now...open" she said.
I open my legs makes her chuckle."you want more huh?,I mean you mouth baby" she said makes me blush."oh" I said and smile up at her as she push her two fingers with my cum and let me clean it for her."you're such a good girl" she said stroking my hair as I'm done cleaning it.

"I am mommy" I said.

Hope y'all like it!(so sorry about my English, English is not my first language).