Stop squirming- Ms.Venable

Warning:SMUT(MDLG)

𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊!.

The bedroom where Y/n and Mina at is on fire full of lust,heat and unexpected loud noises coming out from Y/n's mouth. She's usually quiet when Mina's doing something magic on her but today,today is different.
Mina likes this better than the usual,she feels like she really owns all of her, which is she really did own her. It feels like she's watching some porn and her wife's the pornstar,her moan and whimpering are loud and getting louder and louder everytime her fingers goes in and out of her tight entrance.

"Y-Yes!!" She moan loudly as her wife's fingers goes deep in her."do you like it?,do you like it when mommy's helping your tight pussy gets expand wider?" She asked her eyes staring down at her, watching her scream and moan only for her."y-yes!yes!yes mommy!" She scream arching her back."good girl" she said under her breath as she feels hot and sweaty just by looking down at her,fingers plant deep in her dripping cunt.

Wet sounds echoing inside the whole room,her fingers curled in 'come here' motion while her other hand goes to her clit, rubbing it faster a wide smirk spread across her face."m-mommy!" Y/n moan throwing her head back crying out her name."I like seeing you in this state darling " she said as she roughly push her fingers in her, knuckles deep.
"Oh my God!!" She scream grabbing a full fists of bedsheet beneath her gripping it tightly that turns her knuckles white."mhm" Mina hummed in delight looking at her work.

"Fuck me!" She breathe squirming under her when her wife's fingers just brushed against her g-spot."oh, Mommy gladly accept that" she said biting her lip.
She curled her two fingers again and spread them away while they're still in her.
"T-that feels so good!" Y/n squeal as she starts kicking her legs attempting to buck her hips into her fingers to feel her fingers brushed against her g-spot again.

"Stop.squirming!" Mina command glaring down at her."be patient, patience is a virtue sweet girl" she said in low seductive voice."d-deeper please" she whimpered closing her eyes shut."be patient" she said pulling out her fingers and push it deeper again, knuckles deep."j-just like that mommy!" She said biting her lip."I want to hear you moan for me, stop biting that pretty lips of yours honey" she said raising an eyebrow.

Sweat drip down Y/n's forehead as she let out a loud moan like a pornstar.Her mouth open agape but no sounds comes out as her energy drained when her fingers brushed against her g-spot again and again,her walls deliciously clenched around her fingers."why I can't hear you?" Mina asked teasingly.

No answer.

She raised an eyebrow."oh, don't tell you're going to be quiet again?"she asked shaking her head. No answer again. "Tsk,tsk" she said shaking her head."learn how to speak sweetheart" she said.

Her unexpected next move caught Y/n off guard that she rolled her eyes at the back of her head and close her legs at the fulfilling feelings with a little yelp.
"Just like that" she cooed mockingly looking down at her,her now three fingers filled her deliciously with a wet sounds.
Y/n felt a slap on her tight,sign for her to open her legs which is she did quickly, obeying her.

"Good girl,good girls can cum in their Mommy's fingers,right baby?" She asked smirking. She nodded."words baby,use your words when I'm talking and asking you" she said sternly."s-sorry mommy" she stutter arching her back up. Mina can feel her clenching and unclenching around her fingers."you're going to come for me?" She asked curling her fingers and pull out,then push back in and curled them. She keeps repeating this actions until Y/n curled her toes while nodding."I-i'm coming,y-yes!" She moan throwing her head back."Jesus Christ!!" She scream as she clenched around her tightly that she can't push her fingers back in,until she came,cum dripping down the sheets with a little squirt.

"Oh baby" she said smirking and biting her lip,she rub her sensitive cunt gently."mhm,keep coming" she whispered her other hands snake around her waist gently as she kneel down in-between her open legs and lean down gently guiding her head to her breasts."w-what mommy,what are y-yo--Fuck" She yelled as Mina put her three fingers back in smirking as she suck on her nipples."p-please!" She moan arching her back."what please?,I told you to keep coming sweet girl" she said around her nipple as she suck on it again.

Y/n only choose to do what she says as she knows that in this position it's going to end in that way anyways. Venable's arms gripped her waist tightly,her nails digged at the side of her waist definitely leaving a mark.
"Get ready to show me that baby,you know I won't stop until you come and come all over mommy's fingers again" she said with a smirk,her fingers move in and out in a rapid pace,some juices from earlier making a loud wet noises."ah,ah,ah" Y/n moan every thrust."jesus" Mina breathe,her fingers curled again, moving it in and out not having any mercy for her.
"M-mommy" She moan her heart beat rapidly and her legs starts to shake."come one sweet girl" she courage.
"Fuck!" She breathe as she wrapped her other arm around her neck."I-i'm c-coming!" She scream moaning as she came again all around her fingers, keeping her eyes shut definitely rolling at the back back of her head. Mina smile as she suck on her nipple when she feel her hot juices keep flowing down her hands."good girl" she said.

Y/n sighn in relief but her eyes got widened."I-I can't" she said attempting to close her legs but got blocked by Mina's as she's kneeling in between her.
She thought she's going to stop but she didn't,Mina keeps going,she keeps moving her fingers in the same action that she's doing."P-please!Oh!" She gasped loudly.
Mina's thumb just rubbed her sensitive clit again."Oh!I-I can't!" She breathe panting breathless."yes you can and you will,come for mommy again" she said a little stern with dominance. Her three fingers now assaulting her dripping sensitive cunt.
"Ah!Oh m-my God" she moan shakily,she keeps lowering her hips down the sheets but Mina's fingers keeps following her entrance."you think you can hide me my PROPERTY Y/n?" She asked,stern as she says the 'Property' of hers.

"N-no, s-sorry mommy" she said a single tear falls down."tsk,tsk" she said clicking her tounge."shit" Y/n breathe."fuck,fuck,fuck,f-fuckkkk!!" Y/n moan loudly as she came again." please!" She scream moaning,her other hand grab a hold of bedsheet as she throw her head back."Oh God" she moan clenching and unclenching around her fingers, calming herself down.
Mina's fingers moves softly and gentle this time, juices leaking out of her continuously ."good girl baby,good job" she praised smiling as she look up at her and give her a tender kiss."I love you" she said."I-I love...you too Mina" she said smiling tiredly.

Mina pull out her fingers and let her breathe."open" she said. She open her mouth and clean her fingers nicely, flicking her tounge on it."good" she said smiling down at her."get some sleep baby I'll wake you up for dinner" she said kissing her cheeks and peck her lips once more.

|•|•|•|

Ok,this is bad,I can feel it, don't hate me for this. English is not my first language.