Do whatever I want-Nurse Ratched

WARNING: panic attack,SMUT/mommy kink

Y/n didn't know what's going on with Mildred today,she haven't talk to her today,she can't even look at her in the eyes directly. Everything changed when Gwen came...just Yesterday.

'i swear I didn't do anything!' she said arguing with herself. And she knows Mildred and Gwen didn't have something for each other...

or maybe they have?.

'she's not cheating!she won't do that!' she said as she starts to panic. That's the only choice that she had right now,she knows Mildred won't do anything,she never go anywhere either. A bundle of fake scenarios run through her head about them kissing together or getting married together one day.

'no,no,no!' she said to herself as she slam her fists into the table."no" she whispered, her eyes starts to get watery, trying to control herself not to cry right now. All she did was over thinking, about them that makes it more harder not to slip out a single tear...it does really broke her.

She stand up and walk towards the living room but decided to walk upstairs to their bedroom just to lay down and relax herself. She knows Mildred only have an hour to get back home but she's careless. She keeps thinking about Mildred and Gwen doing something inappropriate that makes her blood boil.

On the other side.. Nurse Ratched gave Gwen a side hug."I should go" she said excusing herself."are you sure?" Gwen asked and she nods."yeah, my wife's probably waiting for me" She said so Gwen just nod and tell her Goodbye and take care. She went inside the car and drive back home safely, she park it outside their house waiting for her wife to open the door and give her a hug and kisses...but she only met by nothing,Y/n's lost in her thoughts that she forgot Mildred and the sound of the car engine.
Mildred raised an eyebrow before she get in, walk quietly. She look towards the living room and kitchen but she never saw Y/n. The whole house is quiet which is new to her.

She decided to went upstairs hoping she's there and...right!,A small smile form at her lips as she saw her lost at her thought as she can see.
"sweetheart" she called quietly a little tired from work that she forgot to talk and focused on her at the work.

Nothing."sweetheart!" She called again. Y/n jump up screaming."fucking Mildred!" She scream as she hold her chest try to help her breathe while Mildred stood there clenching her jaw."what?" She asked."I-I--you scared me! don't do that!" Y/n said breathing heavily as she felt her heart jump out of her body for whole two seconds straight."No,what did you say?" Mildred asked again starts to smirk at herself knowing she's in trouble,so much trouble."what-oh nothing,I didn't mean it!" She said."so how's your work?" She asked trying to change the subject knowing she can't escape this."did you just cursed at me and my name with it darling?" She asked and she walk towards her."n-no, I j-just got scared,I didn't mean it" she said calmly."yeah?" She asked."yeah" she said nodding her head. She place her hand, gripping her jaw."what did I tell you about cursing and calling me in that name darling?" She asked in low raspy voice that melts Y/n down, looking at her eyes.
"T-that was just an accident Mildred" she said trying to calm her down."I asked you a question and I need an answer" she said giving her a cold but yet gentle look just enough to dominate her."p-punish, I'm g-going to get punish" she said her voice is truly submitting like a good girl she is."Good girl" she cooed her hand caressing her jaw down her neck."strip" she command but a dumbfounded Y/n,just look up at her like a lost puppy."strip Y/n" she repeat makes her blink and nod her head.

She got up completely taking off her shirt and short shorts until she's only on her underwear."everything" Mildred said looking up and down her body. She nod and unclasped her bra throwing it at the corner of the room and before she could strip her underwear, Mildred stop her."nope,leave it there" she said as she stand up in front of her towering above her."my,my, you're stressing me so much today,I have a rough day today at work and now here it comes to you, cursing,being a bad girl stressing me so much" she said stroking her hair.