The man obviously didn't expect Tiffany to say such words to him. She was indeed not easy to deal with.

After a gentle laugh, the investor gave Tiffany a tip, "Luo Sheng was injured inside an estate. You can ask around and see if any of the property owners have security footage of how Luo Sheng was injured. If you manage to find one, then you will know the truth."

After Luo Sheng was injured, 'Red Flame' replaced him without a second thought and canceled his contract. On the surface, this was only reasonable. After all, it cost a lot to produce a drama, so the staff couldn't just sit around waiting for a person that may or may not return.

But, from Tiffany's point of view, even if they didn't do anything wrong, she wasn't about to let them leave so easily.

If they wanted to cancel their contract, she had no problem with it. But the fact that they abandoned Luo Sheng within a day made them suspicious of striking a man when he was down.

Naturally, this ignited disgust from the audience. After all, the public always liked to support the weak and Luo Sheng was extremely pitiful.

Tiffany took the opportunity to hold an explanation session to explain Luo Sheng's condition to the public. She also declared that Superstar Media would never abandon Luo Sheng.

In other words, Tiffany was hinting to the public that they could bully Luo Sheng as much as they wanted for now, but, they had to remember that she helped him make a comeback once and could do it again.

And when that time eventually arrived, no one should blame Superstar Media for ignoring them.

Meanwhile, the reporters were most curious about the culprit behind the entire incident. But of course, Tiffany knew that this question kept Luo Sheng as a hot topic. So, she did not reveal anything.

At this time, Seohyun was accompanying the police inside an estate. They were looking for evidence from the property owners.

Eventually, they knocked on the door of a military household.

As soon as the person that answered the door saw Seohyun, he was a little surprised, but he did not look at her like she was a stranger. Meanwhile, Seohyun simply thought the man was really tall!

His eyes were calm, complementing his sharp, defined face which suited the military uniform on his body.

"Hello sir, can I please ask you about something?"

"I just returned from the army. I don't know anything," the man replied in a slightly stiff voice.

"I want to see the surveillance footage from the camera outside your house. Is that possible?"

After hearing Seohyun's request, the man looked at her threateningly and replied in a casual voice, "It is confidential. I'm sorry, but I can't show it to you."

Seohyun: "..."

"Miss Lee, let us take over this conversation," an officer said after seeing what had happened. However, just like Seohyun, the police were unsuccessful with their negotiation. This was because, as soon as the man showed them his credentials, there was nothing they could do.

So, in the end, the police could only persuade Seohyun to leave, "Miss Lee, let's go. This is indeed confidential."

"What are you talking about? I just want to take one look. I have no interest in his confidentiality," Seohyun replied in anger.

"I don't know what his identity is, but if he managed to film the entire incident, isn't it his responsibility to cooperate with the police?"

"Errr..."