"As for Luo Sheng, he could have lived a peaceful life. But, how did he end up getting disfigured? Wasn't it all because of you?"

"President Kim is willing to love and dote on you, but the industry will never go easy on anyone. This is the truth that you asked for."

"Are you happy with this answer? I hope it was worth you showing up here," the man laughed. His words were merciless, without an ounce of emotion. But, every single word pierced deep into Tiffany's heart.

All the while, Luo Sheng had not woken up yet. And his parents had just received the news...

Soon, the man left and Tiffany did not stick around either.

"What did he say?" Seohyun chased after Tiffany and asked.

"I didn't get anything useful out of him. Let's go," Tiffany said tiredly.

Seohyun did not see anything odd about Tiffany. She simply felt pity for Luo Sheng. He was attacked in the rain, yet the culprit couldn't be found.

Soon, a phone call arrived from the set of 'Red Flame'. The crew decided to replace Luo Sheng because they realized he wasn't just injured – he was disfigured! They claimed that they did not have the resources to continue waiting. But, it was only yesterday that they had promised to wait for him. Yet, after seeing the reactions from the public, the director immediately changed his mind.

Was this an example of being taught a lesson by the industry?

It didn't take long before Tiffany returned home. As soon as she saw Taeyeon, she immediately hugged him from behind and did not say a word.

"What's wrong?" Although Taeyeon didn't know what had happened, he could feel the sense of defeat coming from Tiffany's body.

"Tae...do you think that a lot of my actions and thoughts are extremely childish? Including my decision to establish Superstar Media and invest in a sci-fi film?"

Taeyeon understood what Tiffany was trying to ask. So, he turned around and looked at her, "I never take your decisions lightly because no one knows what you're capable of as well as I do."

"But, I suddenly feel like I've been fighting against heavy odds."

Taeyeon furrowed his brows, "Why are you doubting yourself? Is it because Luo Sheng was attacked?"

"I..."

"Do you know the reason for your uninterrupted success up until this point?"

"You..." Tiffany replied.

"You're wrong. It's because of your confidence to win," Taeyeon corrected.

Tiffany suddenly fell silent.

She had gotten over so many obstacles in the past. Yet, she was suddenly doubting herself over someone else's words.

After hearing Taeyeon's words, Tiffany smiled and kissed him on his lips, "You always manage to make me see myself clearly."

Afterwards, Tiffany gave the investor a phone call. This time, she didn't wait for the man to speak before she said, "Mr. Luo, your point of view may contain some truths, but I'm sorry, I can't possibly agree with you."

"Our beliefs are different."

"My eventual aim is indeed to change the entertainment industry. But, I'm in no rush. I know the importance of gradual progression. Luo Sheng has temporarily met a bottleneck, but I can help him return to where he was before. In fact, he may surpass it..."

"I will continue to investigate Luo Sheng's matter until I find the truth. And Mr. Luo – you are the biggest suspect!"

"You like to work under the table, I like to ensure fairness. It's not a matter of whose right and whose wrong. It is all a matter of choice."