I gently stopped the make-out and put my hands on his chest to keep a distance.

"Julian, no, that's enough," I murmured.

"Just, please." He tried to kiss me again, but I refused.

"Remember what you said. We can't have sex to cope with feelings. We need to talk about it first."

He let go of me and ran his ringed fingers on his hair to his face.

"Why are you doing this to yourself? You think drugs are going to do something great for you?"

"I am not taking any drugs." He denied.

"Then explain to me why... you're like this?"

"It's nothing- it's just I don't want to sleep" He miserably exhaled and paced a few feet away from me. I noticed he never faced the mirror, not once.

"Why? That's impossible." I frowned. "Are you taking pills?"

He didn't respond again. I pulled him closer to me by his arm, feeling he was zooming out. My eyebrows were drawn up in the corner, my face fully fretful. I hated he was going through this. It twisted my heart. I forced him to look at me. His eyes were emptily staring at me. Oh God, he looked awful, still handsome but awful.

For the second time, he rushed into me. He abruptly lifted me and pinned me against the door, hungrily devouring my lips. My legs automatically wrapped around his waist. I quickly get a hold of the situation and pushed his face. I slapped him so hard; his head turned violently to his right.

"Julian! STOP! Stop now!" I yelled. "You're forcing me! Stop!" I panicked and put a distance between us with my hands on his chest, panting.

His facial expression began to change as if he was just getting a hold of his senses. His eyes widened when he finished processing my words.

"Oh God, I am so sorry, I-I don't know what I am doing, I am so sorry." His voice broke. "I didn't mean to hurt you, shit. I am sorry."

"Hey, hey, it's fine." I cupped his face, his eyes watering. That wasn't the emotion I attended to trigger. That wasn't anything I was expecting at all this morning.

"I am so sorry. I can't take it anymore. I am the worst I-I-." He finally broke down.

"No, no, baby, come here." I wrapped my arms around my neck, laying his head on my shoulder. "You're the best person ever. You're the best boyfriend, the best friend, the best son, and the best brother. You're the best thing that happened to me." I comforted him, caressing his hair.

His face buried on my neck, his tears tingling my skin, whispering calming words to his ear, his arms holding me tight against this bathroom, the worse in the campus. The exact one that gave me an infection, E. Coli. Those pigs had me shitting and twisting in my pants for a week.

Needless to think about while my boyfriend was having a breakdown in my arms. It was just a distraction from the fact I was also fighting not to tear up. I was being tough for him and would cry later on my pillow. My heart was tortuous. It broke me seeing him so vulnerable, and I was glad that I was the shoulder He had to cry on. What if we weren't together? It has been a year, he was going through this alone, and he wasn't doing better. Those psychiatrists and pills weren't helping him. God only knew what happened to him in England to fuck him up like that.