While over here, Manik did his work till 4.00 pm, than he asked the receptionist to cancel all his plans for the remaining day and without saying much, he exited the office, driving through a particular direction, he entered a gift shop and was looking around.

After going through lots of options, he found what he wanted and bought it. Than he drove to Nandini's place. At this moment, she had just done with her eating and was in the kitchen, washing off her used crockery as she had nothing to do.

She was done with scrubbing and now all she needed was to wash it with water well, when her bell rang. Being confused as to who it might be and knowing that her this task will be done in 1 mins, she decided to wash them quickly. While she was working here fast.

Manik over there couldn't keep patience and started tapping his foot. 30 seconds passed and he thought that did he ring the bell? Did the bell ring? Didn't Nandini hear it? Will she open the door? Is she even home?

With this thoughts he rang the bell again and unintentionally rang it twice making her curious. Taking the kitchen cloth along with her, she walked to the door along with wiping her hands. She opened the door and as Manik heard the sound of lock opening, he hide himself behind his gifts. Nandini opened the door and found this view 👇🏻.

Being confused along with doubting it to be him, she kept gaping at the view in front of her and getting no reaction from her, he moved the teddy and flowers a little on either sides and revealed his face

Being confused along with doubting it to be him, she kept gaping at the view in front of her and getting no reaction from her, he moved the teddy and flowers a little on either sides and revealed his face. With a warm smile he said in his jolly tone.

Ma-it's me.

Nandini was relaxed seeing him and moved away to let him in. Once after closing the door, she turned to him and asked and at the same time he asked.

Nan-aap yahan?

Ma-itna time kyu lag gaya darwaza khol ne mei?

Nandini replied first than waited for his reply which came soon too.

Nan-woh mei kitchen mei thi.......hath gila tha isliye.

Ma-mei yahan aaya........coz tum office nhi aayi thi.

Saying this he stopped and it felt a bit weird coz that's not a valid reason while Manik seemed to be hesitanting but still he continued after a good pause.

Ma-I thought........you are upset so isliye.

Nandini frowned in confusion. Why he need to think like that, she had made themselves clear last night. Not wanting to say anything like that, she pointed at the gifts and asked/said.