I glance away, clearing my throat and she makes her way towards me.

She places herself in my lap and I'm frozen in shock.

Of course she would notice I was checking her out.

She is now straddling my lap and my hands itch to go to her hips but they stay planted on the bed, on my sides.

She smirks at me, bringing her face closer to mine, her breath fanning my lips.

Her being so close to me is doing shit to my body. I have never felt like this whenever I am near a woman.

Her presence makes me fidgety and I hate it. I hate her for doing this to me.

Unconsciously I lick my lips making her look towards them.

"Fuck it" she mutters and slams her lips to mine.

Not caring anymore, I grab her hips, slamming her down on me making me groan from the pressure of her ass on my dick.

She fights for control in the kiss but I distract her by trailing my hands down her waist towards her ass.

She lets out a small gasp when my hand reaches her ass and I slip my tongue in, smirking into the kiss.

My hand doesn't stray from her ass, my other one cupping her face kissing her deeply.

The kiss is better then our first one and its exactly how I dreamt of it.

Call me crazy.

She rocks her hips and I break the kiss, gasping for air and she starts trailing kisses down my jaw making me sigh.

I push her off me and onto the bed, me on top of her and she smirks at me, putting a finger to my lips.

"Tell me how much you want me" she whispers, her gaze set on my lips that is pulled into a goofy smile.

I bring my lips closer to her, inching back as she moves towards it, just to get a reaction out of her.

She huffs in annoyance and I laugh at her making her smile.

"Just as much as you want me" I reply and slam my lips back onto hers.

She lets out a soft moan and my dick grows harder from that amazing sound.

She pushes her hips up and I slam it back down with my hand, holding my hand on her lower stomach so she doesn't move.

I break away from the kiss and her eyes flutter close when I plant a kiss on her chin, trailing my way down to her throat.

She groans when I suck on her neck and that sound does something to me, because all of a sudden I'm tugging off her shirt.

She smirks, "Eager now are we, Princess?"

That nickname is going to be the death of me.

I frown and she rolls her eyes, pulling her shirt off revealing her bare chest.

I know she is confident about her body and her ego is bigger than mine, but I still need to remind her just how beautiful she is.

"Perfect" I whisper as my eyes trail down her breast all the way to her lower stomach, my hand still holding her down.

She blushes slightly and tugs on the button of my shirt.

I let her unbutton it as I admire her body with adoration.

Finally getting my shirt off, my chest is bare and her eyes are trailing down it, memorizing all my tattoos.

I bring my mouth to her nipple, sucking on it softly and her hips jerks upwards.