57

Daniel's POV:
I knew how much of a struggle the flight to Australia will be for Amilia. I know she won't tell me but I see how much she struggles on daily things. I feel bad for her, having such a long flight ahead of us. That's why I chose to talk to Max. We decided to fly there together with a private plane so Amilia can have the most comfortable flight. I also chose to have a doctor fly with us, in case she feels bad. I know she doesn't want that and that's why I didn't tell her. I want her to be alright.
.
.
.
Amilia's POV:
I was about to get ready to head to the airport when I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door and saw both Daniel and Max there. I was evidently surprised and confused which made both of them laugh. Daniel explained to me that Max will join us on our flight to Australia because he spends some time with his dad there. Added to that Daniel told me that we have a doctor with us on the flight. The look on his face told me that he knew before I wouldn't be too happy with that. Don't get me wrong I'm thankful for anything he does for me and I know he only wants the best and most comfortable flight for me but I feel bad. I feel bad for being the main topic in his life these last months because he deserves so much better. You think I just thought all of that? Yeah me too. I actually said it out loud and Daniel tried to cheer me up. "You don't have to feel like that, I do all of this for you and it's not a burden or anything else for me." he said and made me smile.
.
.
.
After making sure I don't feel to bad about it anymore we made our way to the airport. The pilot introduced himself to us, such as the doctor. We stepped into the plane and it had comfortable seats and a couch as well. I sat into one of the comfortable seats, got rid of my shoes and pulled my feet up. Max gave me a blanket and the doctor controlled my vital signs. Just moments after that our flight took off.
.
.
.
It went well for the first hours of the flight. I had a high of feelings, it felt so normal. Like there is nothing bothering me. But then, the high went into a low. I felt bad after 6 hours so the doctor decided to give me another injection. I leaned my head against Daniel's shoulder when he pulled me towards him.

Daniel's POV:
I could see her struggling more and more. At first it was fine but it went straight down the hill. I can't stand to see her like this. It literally breaks my heart. I'm so glad that I chose to bring this doctor with us and I hope that the last hours go by fast.
.
.
.
Amilia's POV:
The flight was tough but we made it. Max and Daniel supported me while walking out of the plane. I could already see Daniel's family waiting for us so I hold onto Max even more and told Daniel to welcome his parents. He looked worried to me but I made sure it's ok. Jos, Max's dad took over Daniel's part of supporting me and I was gifted with the most heart warming welcome I've ever seen. Daniel ran towards his parents and pulled them into a tight hug. They had such big smiles on their faces it was simply impossible not to smile with them. He greeted his sister and her husband as well before lifting up little Isaac. That's probably the best part of it all. Daniel with kids in general is adorable but Daniel with Isaac is my favorite thing ever.
It took me a bit until I finally stood infront of Daniel's parents but we made it. "Hello Amilia it's so nice to see you again, I hope the flight wasn't too bad for you." his mum says while pulling me into a warm hug. "It's ok, I'm just a little exhausted but it's alright." I replied and hugged his dad as well. Daniel's sister and her husband came over to greet me as well. "Auntie Amilia." I hear Isaac scream in joy. "Isaac my favorite boy on earth how are you?" I ask him as I kneel down to hug him. He giggled and told me that he's so happy to see us. "Hey I thought you already have two favorites?" Daniel asks pouting. I smiled at him and Max and nodded "My two favorite man ok?!".
.
.
.
It took us another 45 minutes from the airport to the house from Daniels parents. We arrived and I was about to carry my suitcase out of the car when Daniel basically ripped it out of my hands "Please let me do that, you are on your limits already aren't you?" Daniel says. At first I was angry because how will he know my limits? I knew he was right and that he wants to take care of me. He didn't mean it in any bad way. I just nodded and left it without a comment. After endless hours I finally sat down on the bed.
.
.
.