16

With a drink in our hands and the snacks around we started the movie. I love horror movies so we chose to watch the conjuring 2. I probably watched this one a hundred times but it's worth to rewatch it over and over again. The boys gave me weird looks during the movie because I laughed when most people would maybe scream because of a scary scene. "I can't get over the fact that this girl is just different." Daniel days. "Changing car tires and laughing at horror movies, I love the way she is." Max says. I smiled at the two boys. "I love you too." I replied and hugged them with one arm each.
.
.
.
After the first movie was over I stood up and went to the toilet. We decided to watch a comedy film now. We all agreed on grown ups 2. I walked back to the boys and since it was pretty warm in Max's apartment, I removed my sweat pants. I pulled them down and owned surprised looks from Daniel and Max. "You scared the sh.. out of me, I was like why would she undress herself now." Max says. I laughed at his comment. "Surprise surprise boys, but I did it on purpose to see the exact looks on your faces I just saw." I still laughed. "Little evil savage." Daniel said smirking. I sat back down and we started the next movie.
I can't even remember how long the movie was on but both Daniel and Max fell asleep on my shoulders. I sat there, unable to move to get a drink or snack from the table. The only thing that I was able to do was take pictures and edited them in funny ways. It got pretty late and the movie was over as well, the boys still sleeping. Daniel decided to lay down and turn to the other side while sleeping. So I was only left with one problem. Max made himself comfortable on me. I was able to scoot down so I can lay down. Sleeping in a sitting position is not too nice. Max rested his head on my shoulder, I felt his breath in my neck. He rested one of his arms on my tummy. I don't know why but it didn't feel weird at all.
.
.
.
I woke up early in the morning because of a nose bleed - again. I walked into the bathroom and sat down on the bathtub, trying to stop the bleeding. "Hey Are you ok?" Daniel asks standing in the door. "Yes just a simple nose bleed, nothing to worry about." I answered smiling at him. He nodded and walked back to where we slept.
After I stopped my nose bleed I joined them because it was only 5 in the morning.
"Don't be so loud you'll wake her up." I recognize Max whispering to Daniel. "Why do you almost trip and let things fall on to the ground?" Daniel says back. "I'm already awake, too late to whisper boys." I mumble in a sleepy voice.
The boys arranged breakfast and we sat down to eat. Around midday Daniel and I drove back to our apartments. "Thank you for bringing me back." I smiled at Daniel. "No problem, always a pleasure." he says. We said our goodbyes and I arrive back at my apartment. I checked my phone because I couldn't remember the last time I looked at it.
- 4 new messages -
I read, checked on who it was and answered:
——————————————————————————
Blair: Girl do you want to go to the gym Sunday morning?
Me: of course I'd love to, 8:30 am ok?
Blair: yes, I'll pick you up
Me: kk see ya
——————————————————————————
Dad: mum and I received a letter from Red Bull, inviting us officially to the race in Belgium. They handed in a package as well, there is so much stuff in here, please tell your boss a big thank you.
Me: I will thank him, it's a surprise for me too. They are really looking forward to meet you.
———————————————————————————
Max: I loved the evening yesterday, I hope it was ok that I slept on you, if not well....sorry not sorry you could've done something.
Me: beefy bit** is all I see....But no it was actually pretty comfortable.
Max: Always there if you need a comfortable night again.
Me: The way you said that makes it sound weird but I forgive you for that.
———————————————————————————
Daniel: I know we just saw each other 10 minutes ago but could you help me again with my washing maschine?
Me: Of course, and I don't mind I could see you 24/7 and wouldn't be annoyed.
———————————————————————————
I grabbed my keys and walked up to Daniel. "Thank you for helping me...again." he said while letting me in. "No problem I told you to just ask." I replied and walked into his bathroom.
I was quickly done and walked back into Daniel's kitchen. He wanted to say something but I cut him off. "Don't you dare to say thank you again." I said. He closed his lips again and we both laughed.
.
.
.