14

(The picture above is Daniel's apartment)

Daniel and I spend some more time yesterday but after a while we both were pretty tired so I went back into my apartment.
It's Tuesday morning and I chose to do my trip to London today. I showered, got dressed and checked the train times. I thought about driving myself but since it'll take 3 times the time I chose the train. I checked - as usual - twice if I have everything I need. I locked my door and walked to the underground station.
» 35 minutes later «
You arrived at your Final destination, Piccadilly Circus.... I hear the speaker and walk out of the train station. When the fresh air hit me I was overwhelmed. It was so full of colors and people, I had to take a moment to realize that I'm really here, mentally and physically.
I started to walk around, deciding to start my trip with breakfast in a cute cafe I found yesterday. I arrived there after a 10 minute walk and waited at the front door to be seated. A very friendly waitress showed me a table and I thanked her. I'm glad it wasn't too crowded so I could appreciate every little detail. I took pictures because I was completely overwhelmed.
After a wonderful and very tasteful breakfast I walked around the whole Piccadilly Circus, going into many stores and just enjoyed my time.

.
.
.
I forgot the time while running around London and it was already past afternoon. There is no chance to see London in one day, but I was proud of what I achieved to see.
I made my way back home. It was already 7 pm when I arrived and I realized I still wasn't out for groceries. I walked into my apartment, put down the few bags I had from London and walked back out, stepping into the car to get groceries.
I like to be very organized, even when I go grocery shopping. I checked on every item that I put in my shopping cart. I was deep in my thoughts and didn't realize I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to crash into you." I said while looking up. "Don't worry I'm ok, nothing has happened." the young man replied. He looked younger than me, maybe 18 or so but I kinda feel like recognizing him from somewhere. He has brown curls and tanned skin, which is unusual for someone with such a strong British accent. I said sorry one more time and made my way to the cashier. I couldn't remember where I know this young man from. I decided to push away the thought and drove back home.
.
.
.
After dinner I FaceTimed my parents, telling them every little detail about the last weekend. I saw the smile on my dads face while I talked about the race. "You definitely have to join a race, maybe the one in Spa the whole team wants to meet you." I told my parents. "We would love to." they both agreed in excitement. "I will arrange that when I'm back in the factory on Friday and I'll call you then." I said. We kept talking for a while longer but it was pretty late and I was really tired so we ended the call and I fell into my bed.
.
.
.
I woke up to my phone ringing. "Hello?" I managed to say. "Good Morning Amilia would you like to go to the gym with me?" I hear a fully awake Blair asking. " Yes, give me a minute, I'll be ready in 10." I replied. Blair told me she picks me up in a few so I had to get up. I pulled on my workout clothes, grabbed my bottle and member card and walked out the door.
Blair stopped her car in front of me and I stepped inside. Blair was way too happy and alive this morning. I needed a few minutes to get myself together.
.
.
.
Working out in the gym with someone was never my thing but Blair and I did a good job. We were on the treadmill together but everyone did their own thing while lifting weights. We seem to be very similar and I think I found a friend in her.
After the workout we stopped at a cafe near the gym that serves smoothies and bowls. We grabbed something and enjoyed our breakfast outside. "The weather is so nice the last days." Blair said. "Yes i thought it would rain a lot more since it's only the end of March." she agreed.
She drove me back to my apartment and I hugged her goodbye. I walked into the building and in my apartment.
After a quick shower i dressed into jeans and a shirt, sitting down on the couch to check my mails and the calendar for Friday.
.
.
.