13

Max's POV:
I realized Amilia getting pretty drunk. Daniel and I always protect her, even if she's not drunk. She laughs the whole time and wasn't able to walk straight. Both Daniel and I support her while arriving back at the hotel. "We can't leave her alone tonight, she's drunk." I said to Daniel. He nodded and I told him that I'll take her with me to my room. Daniel and I sat her down on my bed, she fell back laughing.
I thanked Daniel and he went to his room. "Byyyyeeeee Daniel." Amilia screamed. "Ok I give you one of my shirts, you can't sleep in that dress.". I told Amilia while grabbing her leg to take off her shoes. I helped her sit up and opened the dress, I pulled the shirt over her head and pulled the dress down. She put her arms in it and I threw the dress on a chair. Since she was wearing make up I decided to remove it. I didn't have make up wipes, but I had different wipes that should work out as well.
While removing her make up she fell asleep. I threw away the wipe, changed my clothes and layed down next to her.
.
.
.
Amilia's POV:
I woke up feeling something soft beneath me. I tried to see what it was, but it was still dark in the hotel room. I looked outside the window and realized that this is not my room. I touched the 'thing' beneath me, it seems to be someone. I felt a little bit of hair around the persons face but couldn't come up with who it could be. "Hey why are you touching my face like that?" I hear a familiar voice. "Max?" I ask. "Yes who else should it be?" he asks back, laughing. He turned on the lights and I layed all over him. "I'm sorry why am I here?" I ask in confusion. Max explained that I was very drunk last night and decided to take care of me. I felt myself blush and it only got worse because I saw that I was wearing one of his shirts. He saw me blushing "I didn't look, I just thought it'll be uncomfortable to sleep in that dress." he answers and smiles at me. "Thank you." I reply.
.
.
.
We had breakfast, packed our suitcases and are now in the plane on our way back. We have one week off before we head to Bahrain. That means 3 free days that I can spend with whatever I want to do and then go back to work on Friday.
The flight was quite relaxed and we said our goodbyes to the team. "Hey let's drive back together since we live in the same house anyway.". I hear the familiar Aussie say. I nod smiling and we shared a cab back to our apartments.
.
.
.
I simply pulled all my clothes out of my suitcase and threw them in the washer. I thought about flying home to my parents in Holland, but I only had three days off and it would be too much of a rush.
I grabbed my laptop and searched for things I could do the next three days. London isn't too far away so I decided to go there for a day trip. A knock on the door interrupted my search. I opened the door an Daniel stood in front. "Hey sorry for bothering you but I have a problem with my washer." he said shyly. "You're not bothering me how can I help?" I ask. I grabbed my key and closed the door, following Daniel into his apartment. I realized I've never been in his apartment.
He opened his door and I was overwhelmed. His apartment was way bigger than mine, exclusive Interieur and open concepted. We made our way to his washer and I saw all of his clothes just laying all over the bathroom. "What happened in here?" I ask, partly shocked, partly laughing. "Yeah I just...umm..I guess I'm not too good at these things." he stumbled. "I got you, I don't want you to wear pink shirts afterwards...." I said. He thanked me more than once and I started to sort his clothes.
.
.
.
I walked back out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. "All done." I proudly said. "No way, you saved me...and my clothes obviously." he said and hugged me. "I don't mind, just call me whenever you need my help." I said. "How can I make that up to you? Dinner? I was about to order anyways." he said smiling. I nodded since my fridge is empty anyways.
.
.
.
One bottle of wine and a whole sushi platter later I leaned back into the chair and sighed. "Ok I'm full, I have to roll back into my apartment.". We laughed and Daniel agreed. I checked the time and saw how late it was already. "I don't want to waste any more of your time, I thinking should go back to my apartment now." I said. "I really like to hang out with you, you don't have to leave." he replied.
.
.
.