The first day

⚠️mention of abuse⚠️

Chloe's pov
I looked out the window and omg I couldn't believe my eyes. It was beautiful. The house looked like five houses stuck together. It was like a castle.

Scarlett told me that we arrived so I took my seatbelt off and got out of the car

Scarlett told me that we arrived so I took my seatbelt off and got out of the car. "You like it?" I jumped at Scarlett's voice. I kind of forgot that she was here so that scared me. "Sorry" she said after she saw me jump. "It's okay and it's a really nice house. Like really nice" I said standing there with my mouth wide open. "Well let's go inside" she started to walk away and I hesitated a bit but then I told myself that I will be okay. "Okay" I walked behind her. She unlocks her door and steps inside and I follow. "Okay so I'm going to make a few calls but first let me show you around" Scarlett said taking my bag and setting it down.

~time skip because I'm to lazy~

"And this will be your room for now" she opens a white door and steps inside. "Wow it's so big" I walked to see the view from out the window. I saw that there is a pool with some pool toys, a basketball court and a play area for little kids. I did notice that she has some pictures of a little girl so I'm guessing it's hers? "There's a shower and a bathroom right there" she pointed to a door in the room. "And there's a closet beside it" I nod my head. 

"I have to make some phone calls but feel free to look around, make yourself at home" she closed the door to give me some privacy. I decided to take a shower. I remembered that I left my bag downstairs, so I went and grabbed it. I ran back upstairs and went to the bathroom. I started the shower and waited till the water got hot then hoped in. I stayed there for a good 15 minutes then I finally stepped out. I got dressed and headed downstairs looking around some more. I went to the living room and turned the tv on. There was the movie 'The Parents Trap' so I played it since I never saw it. After a while the movie ended.

"Hey Chloe, supper is ready" Scarlett came into the living room to tell me. So I shut the tv off and followed her to the kitchen. "Oh spaghetti my favourite!" I said sitting down excited to properly eat. Back at the foster home, Mr. Clark wouldn't feed us that much so we were always starving. But he didn't care. "It's my daughter Rose's favourite too" she said. So that must be her in the pictures. "Cool" I said eating. We ate and talked about my situation and she said that she would make more calls to help me. After we ate, I helped her clean the dishes and went upstairs. Every time we ate supper, we had to go upstairs and stay there for the rest of the night.

"Um Chloe? Where are you going?" Scarlett asked me while putting the dry dishes away. I would've helped but I didn't know where they all went and she didn't need it anyways. "To my room" I replied. "Why?" "Because after supper I had to go up to my room and stay there till the next morning" "Honey, your not at Mr. Clark's anymore so you don't have to" "Okay" I came back downstairs because to be honest, I wanted to spend more time with her. We talked some more and watched a movie then we both got tired so we went to bed.