Father Lee received the box. But, as soon as he opened it, he froze for a few seconds before his eyes became teary, "Seohyun, where did you find this?"

"I heard you mention it when I was young, so I've been looking for it over the years."

It turned out, the gift that she had given Father Lee was something that once belonged to Lee Young-Min's grandfather. Back in the days, he had sold this broken watch to launch his business.

This was extremely sentimental for Father Lee...

Obviously, Father Lee was more pleased with this broken watch than the antique received from Miss Li as he held the watch in his hands and caressed it over and over again.

Mother Lee glared at Seohyun, angry that she had snatched away Li Ai's limelight.

But, Seohyun pretended that she didn't see a thing as she completely ignored Mother Lee's glare.

"That's why they say a daughter is a father's heart warmer. I guess they're right."

"Just because she heard about it when she was young, she remembered it until now. She sure is filial..."

Everyone's image of Seohyun began to change.

"Seohyun, I heard you work as a manager in the entertainment industry. Aren't entertainers difficult to get along with?" someone deliberately provoked. They wanted to embarrass Seohyun and make it sound like she was hanging around with a bunch of clowns.

But, Seohyun smiled elegantly and replied, "I think the one that is difficult to get along with is you. At least, they've never tried to make things difficult for me."

As soon as she heard these words, the woman was dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry, I need to go to the bathroom. Please continue without me." Seohyun knew that everyone would start attacking her soon if she didn't leave, so she quickly made her way out of there.

However, just as she reached the first floor bathroom, a black figure suddenly pressed against her, pushed her inside and locked the door.

"Are you crazy?" Seohyun glared at the sight of Lee Young-Min.

Lee Young-Min gripped onto Seohyun's wrist and with one swift move, kissed down on her lips, "I'm sure you must have expected me to do this."

Seohyun took a bite of Lee Young-Min's lips and sighed, "Do you want the whole world to know that we are doing something immoral?"

"All I care about is my happiness. I don't need to care about what other's think."

"But I care. Don't force me into a dead end," Seohyun said in seriousness.

After hearing this, Lee Young-Min pulled Seohyun into his embrace, "Just let me hug you for a little while. I guarantee that I'll behave..."

At this moment, Seohyun's heart weakened and she stopped resisting. After a little while, Lee Young-Min let go of her as promised, "Let's continue at home tonight."

After he was done, he opened the door and ran out.

Seohyun turned to the mirror and began to touch-up her makeup. But, a little while later, Li Ai suddenly stepped into the bathroom and asked, "A moment ago, were you and Lee Young-Min in the bathroom together?"

"Miss Li, I think you're overthinking things," Seohyun replied in an extremely calm manner.

"But, I saw it with my own eyes..."

"You were seeing things..."

But, Li Ai was certain that she wasn't seeing things. She even saw Lee Young-Min wipe the lipstick off his mouth as he walked out.