After a while, Seohyun started to get sick of it.

"Seohyun, you know how your brother's like. If you don't drink it all, I can't report back to him."

"You drink it then," Seohyun replied.

"If you don't drink it, he may deliver himself to you tomorrow..."

Seohyun couldn't handle the threat, so she immediately gulped down the chicken soup.

Actually, the fact that Seohyun accepted Lee Young-Min's care was a sign that their relationship was warming back up. At least, she no longer rejected his good intentions.

That night, Wendy insisted on escorting Seohyun home. However, when they arrived, they found Lee Young-Min standing there, leaning against Seohyun's door.

Wendy smiled and left, while Seohyun asked, "A famous actor waits outside a manager's door. What will everyone think of this?"

"Everyone else thinks that you are merely my sister," Lee Young-Min replied lazily with his arms crossed.

Seohyun couldn't be bothered dealing with him as she directly pushed open the door. However, Lee Young-Min held her back by grabbing hold of her right hand.

The two looked into each other's eyes for a short second before Seohyun sighed, "Come in."

"It seems you've learned a lot from working with Tiffany." Lee Young-Min stepped into Seohyun's apartment and began to analyze the place. "But, don't copy the way that she deals with people. Not many people can accept that."

"President Kim can completely accept it," Seohyun replied with a glare.

"How many Taeyeon's do you think there are in this world?" Lee Young-Min asked as he turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"I still have an event to go to tomorrow, so I need to rest early today. Are you sure you're not going home?" Seohyun sounded like she was trying to shoo him away. Although she didn't completely reject Lee Young-Min, she definitely wasn't at the stage where she completely accepted him.

Lee Young-Min stared at Seohyun for a few seconds and suddenly said in a serious tone, "I'm going to deal with my mother, OK?"

Seohyun lowered her head and laughed. She then looked up at Lee Young-Min and replied, "I don't want to see her ever again. Can you avoid seeing her for the rest of your life?"

"What if I told you I can?"

"You should get going," Seohyun shooed him again instead of giving a response.

Lee Young-Min sighed and turned to leave.

But, he did not immediately go home. Instead, he knocked on Seohyun's neighbor's door, "Give me a price. I want to buy your apartment..."

He could no longer tolerate seeing Seohyun getting hurt. From now on, he was going to dote on his woman.

Soon, the day of Wendy's 32 to 16 elimination round arrived. This time, it was held at the Seoul Korea Stadium, which had a seating capacity of 10,000 people.

As her stage grew and her fan base increased, Wendy felt she had more responsibility on her shoulders.

After all, she wanted to get revenge for Seohyun and also wanted to make the most important people around her proud.

So, just before she began to sing, she looked at everyone and lifted the microphone to her mouth, "As everyone is aware, my manager and I were attacked not too long ago. In order to save me, my manager was seriously injured and was only discharged from the hospital a few days ago."