"If you want to get revenge, then direct it towards me. My daughter does not know about this incident."

"You're right. I am indeed seeking revenge on you, and you're weakness happens to be your daughter. I want you to understand that you need to face the consequences of your actions. If you dare to touch one of my people, you will regret it for the rest of your life," Tiffany said powerfully.

"When I was an actress, I may have allowed you to bully me. But, now that I'm a manager, I will only admit defeat if you manage to knock me down."

"I beg of you, please."

"Those that grovel at one's feet after they fail, deserve the least amount of sympathy," Tiffany said before she hung up the phone.

If this woman was smart, she would find a feasible reason to withdraw her daughter from the competition. Otherwise, she would end up embarrassing herself in front of the entire nation.

Two days later, Tiffany received news that someone had indeed withdrawn from the competition. The reason was that the contestant had a broken leg.

Everyone actually knew the truth, but they also knew that this was a price they deserved to pay!

However, Wendy's revenge may have been sought...

...but Seohyun's revenge had not started.

Lee Young-Min instructed his family's people to hire a private investigator to look into the matter in detail. In the end, they located the small-time gangsters that attacked the two women that night.

Disregarding everything else, these men had to be beaten until their heads were bleeding before they could satisfy his hatred.

Lee Young-Min was never one to follow the rules. Tiffany had to plan out every step in case someone held something against her, but he didn't have to.

If someone dared to touch one of his people, he was going to make them pay for everything they had done.

Both Tiffany and Lee Young-Min were truly angered by this incident and plenty of people in the industry had heard about it. But of course, Tiffany did not reveal that Wendy had already signed with Crown Empire; it wasn't the right time yet.

Afterwards, Wendy attended the recording for the competition's promo. When asked about how she had been attacked, Wendy first thanked the person that helped her call the police on the night of the incident before she firmly expressed her thoughts.

"I will persist with this competition until the end."

"I want to tell everyone that no matter what happens, I will stick to my original intentions. Sinister people will never get very far."

At this time, someone went to snoop on the contestant that withdrew from the competition and discovered that she had indeed been admitted to the hospital. It seemed, she had broken her right leg.

But, another reporter photographed the contestant leaving her home and driving.

So, the answer became apparent: the broken leg was just an excuse.

As for how the address of this contestant was leaked? It would forever remain a mystery.

...

Because of the incident, Seohyun ended up staying at the hospital for one week.

By the time she was discharged, the entire matter had already been settled and those involved were already punished.

She ended up returning to her position because Wendy was about to compete again. But, every now and then, Lee Young-Min's manager would deliver chicken soup or some nourishing herbs to her.