57 ~ Surprise for Prince

Start from the beginning

I moved my gaze back to him but he wasn't there anymore.

We danced, laughed and enjoyed the function to the fullest.

After the application of turmeric paste over my body. I was told to sit in the middle of a huge, wide brass pot.

The attendees poured the milk over my head to make me get rid of the paste. They made me took a bath and then I was told to take a bath with clean water and change clothes.

I retired to my chamber with sakhi bai after a long and tiring day. I met so many people's and got literally so many blessings.

I was missing him a little but it was our for good.

Remembering everything while talking to sakhi, I fell asleep.

The next two days had the same schedule as Maa Saheb said. All the great Empires king invited in our wedding along with the three time meal to every villager of Mahabelshgarh for four days.

The palace filled with the immense public with the visitors and thousands of people working for the meal and decorations. The relatives and guest started arriving and I didn't get any chance to meet him. As sakhi bai was informing me time to time about his busy and hectic schedule of meeting everything as the new king of empire.

While my whole day was passed in the haldi ritual again along with meeting the friends of Maa Saheb that was queens of another empire. Sometimes the talks were really powerful and motivating while some ladies were just dirty talkers making me blush to no extent.

I was glad that I knew everything about consummating now otherwise I would have been showing my eyes coming out of sockets to them.

The music, dance and celebration was like I never saw in my whole life. Everyone seems joyful and happy but there was someone who was missing his sister deeply.

Only I knew that how insanely he loves his sister and wanted to see her. Though, I also wanted to know about her but couldn't do anything.

The next two days had the same schedule with increasing population and three time meal to almost lakh of population settled in the common ground of palace.

Finally, it was the day of my mehndi and Maa Saheb brought me a pair of peacock blue and green coloured heavy attire. It was embroidered with the gold and silver orbs. It was extravagent and immensely heavy.

Maa Saheb and sakhi bai initiated my Mehndi function and rest was continued by the professionals. They inked my finger tips along with design on palms. Doing the same with my toes and feet.

I was dancing with joy. Anyone could see the extra hint of brightness on my face and skin. The environment was so soothing and happy.

It was the ladies sangeet night and all the ladies collected in the Royal garden under the tent and decoration of flowers.

They started the function and danced until midnight. Maa Saheb danced again and they made me dance too. Sakhi bai was the one enjoying my wedding even more than me. She was always extra happy and ready to dance all the time.

Finally, after this I slept and next day was the show day. My official wedding to the king of Mahabaleshgarh. I was getting slightly emotional missing my family but these people became my family in the real sense now. They were always there for me. Especially Maa Saheb.

The colour of my mehndi  was dark enough to show how much he loves me. Sakhi bai screamed with happiness looking at it in the morning. While Maa Saheb also blessed me for the final day.

She handed me with the beautiful red pair of lehnga. Extremely heavy and beautiful. It was embroidered with the gold and diamonds. But the most beautiful part was its border. It had embroidered his name on the corners. I brushed my fingers against his name sewed with the golden thread over red velvet. Tears collected in my eyes as I pressed my lips against it.