〃SIXTEEN〃

The Last Chapter

(smut warning)

Something was wrong.

Taehyung scrunched his nose in sleep as his hand fumbled on the space next to him. His eyes shot open when he found the space to be empty.

"Jimin!"

His first instinct was to check the maknae's bedroom, considering Jimin's past habit of sleeping next to him.

Maybe he needed some closure. He convinced himself as he walked up to Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook-ah" he knocked on the closed door.

Strange. Kookie never locks his door.

He shook his head at the sudden thought of finding his boyfriend in an intimate position with the maknae again.

"Jungkoo-"

The door opened revealing a sleepy headed maknae. He had his one eye scrunched up as he scratched his head, speaking groggily, a ting hint of annoyance in his voice "What hyung? It's the middle of the night."

"J-Jimin-" the mention of this name alerted Jungkook who looked at the older man curiously.

"Is he sleeping he-here?" Taehyung asked, trying to peep inside the room.

"Wh-What are you saying hyung? Is he not in your bedroom? He went to bed with you right? I heard you gu-" the maknae stopped his trail of words, embarrassed at the thought of hearing the two so loud and clear.

Taehyung's face turned into a tomato as he mumbled a little "Umm, sorry about that- but wait? Where's Jiminie then?"

"Did you check the other hyungs room? Or maybe the bathroom? kitchen? He might just be thirsty." Jungkook suggested.

"Oh right, sorry, I'll go check."

Jungkook nodded as he walked inside and opened the window of his room peeking outside.

Shit. He cursed internally. It's pitch dark outside. The cold wind is blowing away swiftly, causing a shiver to run down his spine.

It's the no moon night. He thought. If they hadn't defeated Cho-hyun by now then both his and Jimin's life would have been in dange-

His thoughts were cut short when a panting Taehyung ran into his room "Koo-Kookie! Jimin- he's gone!"

An uneasy feeling settled inside Jungkook's mind.

"It's the no moon night." he mumbled softly, looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he shook his head rapidly "No- No No No! She's gone. Father Gong Yoo said that she's gone. She can't possibly come back."

When Jungkook stayed silent for a while, Taehyung ran upto him and gripped the younger's shoulder "Jungkook-ah! What do we do now? Think- where could Jiminie be? Where could he be? Think Jungkook."

Jungkook rummaged through all his past memories as he stumbled upon one moment in particular.

"I see you sitting here often. You like it here, don't you?"

"It's calming, isn't it? The soft breeze touching your face. The sound of these trees moving and leaves brushing against each other. The river flowing down swiftly with the wind. Makes us forget all our worries of tomorrow and helps us live in the now. I could sit here forever." Lee-hyun explained.

"I think I know where he is." Jungkook spoke diligently.

Taehyung nodded "Let's hurry then."

◕◕◕◕◕◕