〃EIGHT〃

"Is-Is this house really haunted?" Hoseok stuttered, looking around the house as he shifted slightly closer to Seokjin who didn't look any better either.

"Aish, Hoseok-ah, I don't think there's anything like ghost. Come on, it's the 21st century." Namjoon rolled his eyes at the older's gullible behaviour.

Seokjin scoffed "Yeah right, because ghosts and witches only lasted till 20th century and then poof- gone!"

Namjoon just shook his head in annoyance as Yoongi spoke from beside him "I'm taking Jimin for a walk. He has been locked in this house ever since we came here. The poor boy must be frustrated."

"I'll come with you hyung." Hoseok suggested as he hopped off the couch.

They entered the room Jimin was last found sleeping with the maknae to find it empty and totally messy. The pillows were torn as the cotton flew everywhere around the room.

Hoseok gasped as he saw the items spread out on the ripped bed sheet. The duo walked towards it and picked up the sketches.

"Are these-"

"Jungkook." Yoongi completed the younger's sentence.

"Jungkook! Come up here!" Hoseok yelled, grabbing everyone's attention.

The others rushed upstairs.
"Where's Jiminie?" Taehyung asked as they entered the room.

"Jungkook? What are these pictures?" Yoongi asked.

"I-I don't know hyung. Jiminie was looking at them before we-" He looked down shamefully.

"Here, let me see." Namjoon asked as he took the sketchbook.

"Is Jiminie in the washroom?" Taehyung asked walking towards the room attached washroom.

"Cho hyun." Namjoon whispered quietly.

"Wh-what?" Jungkook stuttered, eyes wide.

"Cho hyun. It's written right here. Cho hyun is the person who drew these sketches of you." Namjoon pointed.

Jungkook clenched his head tightly and closed his eyes-

"I hate you Insung-ssi!!"

Fire

"I'll come back for you!!"

"Jungkook, are you okay!?" Seokjin asked, as worry flashed across their faces.

Abruptly, Taehyung, who left the room unnoticed looking for Jimin a while ago, entered and announced "Everyone, Jimin is missing."

Splash

The sound of glass shattering came from the next room causing 6/7th of bangtan to rush towards the maknae's room.

The window was broken as the sound of a thud entered their ear drums. Everyone's eyes widened as Taehyung rushed towards the window, looked down and yelled "Jimin!"