〃ELEVEN〃

"My grand-aunt, Cho-hyun had two siblings. A younger sister who's my grandmother and an older brother whose name was Lee-hyun. They used to live about a mile from this mansion in a small house."

°°°°°°°°

The entire town came together to celebrate the new year's eve together. Drinks and delicious food filled the tables. Stalls full of items to buy at cheap rate and rides filled with kids. It was a beautiful evening.

"Apa, this is my friend Kang In-sung." Lee-hyun introduced the younger friend to his father.

"Ahh yes, you're the young gentleman who is handling such huge business of indigo." Lee's father complimented.

In blushed and thanked the older.

"No, thank you In-sung ssi for helping my son out with his work. I've heard a lot about you from him. Glad to see you both working together." The older man blessed the younger as he bowed down in respect.

Just then a girl came running towards them and stumbled upon In's shoulder who caught her from falling on her face. The girl froze as her face flushed with embarassment. In helped her stand properly on her feet.

"Oh! Cho hyun! Always so clumsy." Lee remarked.

Lee's father shook his head in laughter and looked at In-sung "Ha, In-sung ssi, meet my oldest daughter Cho hyun. Don't mind her clumsiness."

In-sung smiled and nodded "It's okay."

Since then, In-sung's visit to this family became regular. He became closer with both the sisters and even closer with Lee-hyun with whom he didn't just spend time at work but also outside.

A few months later, Lee-hyun's father approached Cho and asked her "Cho dear, how do you feel about In-sung?"

Cho's eyes widened as she looked down blushing furiously "Apa, what kind of question is this?"

"Aish, you're blushing. So, should I talk to In-sung? I'm sure he'll say yes."

Cho smiled and hugged her father in happiness.

°°°°°°°°

"So, where did it go wrong?" Hoseok asked curiously scratching his neck.

"I fell in love with Lee-hyun." came a voice from behind. The maknae stood their with a bandaged arm and dull but determined eyes.

"Jungkook?" Seokjin rushed next to him and checked his arm, relieved to find no bleeding.

"I'm fine hyung." He spoke and sat next to the old woman.

"Jungkook, what do you mean you fell in love with Lee-hyun?" Namjoon inquired.

"I remember everything hyung. I was In-sung. J-Jimin hyung was Lee-hyun. We fell in love but he sacrificed his love for Cho." Jungkook bit his lips in agitation before continuing "This mansion-" he looked around and said "This is my home. This is In-sung's home."

Everyone gasped at the newest revelation as the youngest spoke again "This is why I felt the immediate connection to it when we first entered this house."

The old woman nodded as she spoke "I'm glad you remember everything now Jungkook-ssi."

"You must also remember how you broke off your marriage a few days before it and how Cho-hyun found you and-" she paused.

Jungkook sighed and nodded.

"Found what?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"She-umm caught me and Jimin hyung in an intimate position." He admitted staring at the ground.