〃FIVE〃

{ smut warning }

"Jungkook-ah, take care of him." Taehyung said patting the younger's shoulder while looking at Jimin who was huddled up inside a blanket on the living room couch.

Jungkook nodded "Of course hyung. You can trust me."

With that, the five members left for their adventure.

Jungkook turned around and immediately a body crashed against him as Jimin whispered seductively into his ears "Touch me, oppa."

◕◕

"Cho unnie! There's a letter for you." Yelled Cho's sister holding a piece of paper in her hand.

Cho-hyun, who was combing her long luscious hair, squeaked in happiness and ran towards her sister.

"Give it to me. Is it from In-sung ssi?" He smiled, pulling the letter away from her younger sister's grip.

Moving away from her, she went inside her room and opened the letter.

"Cho-hyun, how are you and your family? Hope you all are healthy and happy. Send my greetings to your father, mother and older brother. I'm writing this letter because I'm willing to meet you. I know our marriage is at the end of this week in four days but I have something I need to tell you. I'll be near the lake tomorrow noon, waiting for you. - Lee In-sung."

Next day ~

"I can't marry you." said the tall and handsome guy who could make any girl swoon over him.

Saying Cho-hyun was shocked would be an understatement. The basket full of fruits that she had so endearingly plucked from their garden fell upon the grass covered ground at hearing the other's statement.

She left out a huffed laugh "Aish, oppa, you shouldn't joke about this."

In-sung's sad eyes that hung low in what Cho could only assume was shame and defeat though, made it clear that he was dead serious when he announced the news.

"Bu-But why? We wer-were so happy. Our families- they wanted us to get married. Am I not good enough oppa? Wh- Why?" Cho said, on the verge of breaking down.

"I'm so sorry Cho-hyun, you're perfect but like you said, our families wanted us to get married" In-sung paused, a sad frown formed on his face before he stated "I didn't."

Cho-hyun held her face in her palms as she continued sobbing but In-sung could just say "I'm really sorry Cho, hope you can forgive me someday."

With that, he left. Cho-hyun broke down because the love of her life, the person she was about to marry just broke her heart and now she's not sure if there's any reason for her to live.

◕◕

"Sorry!" Jungkook yelped the first thing after he woke up, light too heavy for his sleep driven eyes and the air too cold for his bare skin.

wait- bare skin? His eyes shot open. He was fully naked underneath the covers. Somebody's soft, bare skin touching his own beside him.

He turned around to find his only hyung left alone at home with him, also naked.

what the fuck- why are we naked? He thought, clenching his head tightly to figure out what happened that lead them here- like this.