〃FOUR〃

{ smut warning }

“Kookie- I- right there , god, please, more- fuck” Jimin’s arms scraped helplessly, as he shouted, body tightening as he fell over the edge with a sob.

Jimin bit down on Jungkook’s lip, squeezing around his cock as Jungkook fucked him through it. “Come on Kook, come on. You made me feel so good, god, I feel so- Come on baby.” The younger then yelled, spilling into the condom.

“Fuck, fuck.” Jungkook shook, wrapping his arms around Jimin, lifting him off and pulling him into his chest. “Hyung, hyung. Fuck, you’re incredible. You’re perfect. You're so hot.” He huffed, gasping as he tried to come down.

And just like that, it was a little too hot for his comfort. Jimin's body was on fire, literally.

"Hyung?! Wha-What's happening? Why is your body so damn hot" Jungkook asked without getting any response from the older.

"Hyung! Hyung!"

"Hyung!!" Jungkook hissed, now awake from his-

Holy Namjesus! Did he just have a wet dream about Jimin?

He sighed, and groaned when he felt the tightness in his pants.

"Shit!" he mumbled but flinched suddenly at the touch of something hot by his side.

"Ji-Jimin?" He frowned upon seeing the boy beside him.

What is he doing here?

He moved the palm of his hand forward and touched Jimin's forehead, his boner long forgotten and most probably gone by now because of his worry.

"God damn it hyung! You're burning up." He said to a still asleep Jimin.

He got up and dashed towards the living room downstairs to find almost all of them there except Jin who was most probably in the kitchen making breakfast for them.

"Everyone, Jimin hyung seems to have a very high fever." He announced looking especially at Taehyung because he knows the older will be the most concerned.

"What? What? Where is he? He wasn't in our bed when I woke up." Taehyung panicked.

"He's in my room, let's go check up on him." Everyone nodded.

Jin, who had already entered the room once he heard the tension, interrupted "Let me grab some cold water and a wash cloth for him."

After taking the things necessary, they made their way to Jungkook's room where Jimin was huddled inside a pile of blankets.

He was- shivering?

Taehyung rushed towards Jimin and held his hand but dropped it as soon as he felt something.

"Kookie!" Taehyung whisper yelled.

Jungkook frowned before replying "Ye-Yes?"

"He's not burning up. His body is as cold as ice."

Everyone's eyes widened at the news. One by one everyone touched Jimin's head and neck, slightly waking Jimin up who just mumbled a tiny "Kookie, I'm cold."