13

Already on chapter 13?? When I started actively publishing I was only on 5.

I also am working on another book atm that will start being published when this one is complete.

Enjoy:]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEORGE'S POV:

what. I stood there for a moment taking in what was just said to me.

god George you do not know how to make a move

make a move? MAKE A FUCKING MOVE?!?!? what does that even mean? did dream have feelings for me, or was he just screwing around.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and quickly caught back up with him. He was walking towards a burger stand. Out of all the things we could have eaten he picked burgers?

whatever.

He ordered the food for everyone, and we began to walk back.

"I bet this place is pretty at night." I said looking around at all the buildings.

"oh for sure, its gorgeous. I may have to take you sometime." He said looking over at me smiling.

I smiled back.

----

We made it back to the table everyone was sitting at, and began to eat.

"so what did you guys talk about." sapnap said winking at dream.

"nothing really we just got the food and came back." dream said looking across the table and smiling at me.

god.

"so you guys didn't have sex in the bathroom or anything? cause if you did im actually packing my shit and leaving."

Everyone at the table started laughing. "Guys i'm dead ass-"

"Quackity shut the hell up nothing happened." I said continuing to eat my food.

---

We finished up eating our food and just hung out until around 4pm. We decided to get our stuff together and leave since it was nearing dinner time.

"okay guys I would just like to let you all know i'm cooking steak tonight, and all of you have to eat it." Sapnap said climbing into the passenger seat of the car.

"yeah like you can cook sapnap." Quackity said laughing as he waited for me and Karl to get into the backseat.

"yeah and you can?" dream said raising his eyebrows up at him. " last time you tried cooking my kitchen broke."

"okay if you guys keep bringing that up i'm actually going to fucking leave. no joking this time." Quackity said trying to sound threatening.

"quackity you have said that the last four times something has been brought up about you and you STILL haven't left." Karl said looking at quackity.

"yeah whatever, dream can you hurry up and drive please."

"Quackity do you want me to kick you out my car." dream said looking at Quackity through the rear view mirror.

"no."

"then be patient." I said slapping him in the arm lightly as dream started the car.

---

The car ride was the same as usual, but it never seemed to get old. Quackity and sapnap still had their rap battles, Karl would cheer them on, and dream would talk about stuff he wanted to do while we were here.

We pulled up to the driveway and all piled into the house. We were all pretty tired but sapnap insisted on us doing a cooking stream letting the fans know we were all together.

"what about dream." i said asking sapnap as he was setting up for the stream.

"what do you mean what about dream?" sapnap said looking at me with a confused expression.

"he's faceless." I said as I helped them finish set up.

"ohh he can just like stay out of frame, he'll be fine." sapnap said looking over to me.

"okay.."

"george. he'll be fine relax."

He's right. Why was I so stressed about it. Dream knows how to keep his face hidden. he's smart about what decisions he makes, he'll be fine.

--

"hello chat! missed you guys today we are doing a cooking stream with these idiots." Sapnap said pulling everyone in the frame. "dream is here as well, but you know faceless Leo things."Sapnap said laughing.

"First we are going to make some steaks." Sapnap said walking over to the fridge and grabbing the steak he was going to be cooking.

"i'm obviously the best cook here so mine is going to be the best." Karl said throwing his steak into the other pan.

It was nearing around 6pm and I was sitting on the counter top with dream as we walked them cook.

"how about we get out of here." dream said leaning over and whispering into my ear so the others couldn't hear.

"yeah? and why would I do that." I said turning and looking at him.

"just trust me come on." he said holding his hand out for me to take.

"ugh fine." I grabbed his hand and we walked out the front door.

I looked over at the the others before walking out and saw Quackity mouth the words. "use protection."

I rolled my eyes and followed dream to his car.

"So where are we going?" I said looking over to him.

"you'll see." he said smiling at me and starting the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:]