10

Hi! fourth update this week??? what??? Anyways I just wanted to thank you all again for reading. Ive always wanted to be big in the writing community and you guys are helping make that happen. So thank you so much! Enjoy the chapter! and also, Im currently working on another book at the moment that will be published when this one is complete so stay tuned!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George's POV:

Quackity did end up fixing the kitchen with a few words from dream. And let me tell you, those words weren't exactly ''nice''.

Karl was supposed to be arriving around 10:30, so we still had an hour of time to pass. At the moment we were all spread out on the couch as we listened to quackity complain to his viewers about the events from last night.

No one knew we had all met up yet, and we wanted to keep it that way until karl got here so everyone was here.

--

Quackitys stream was ended really quickly because hes a little scaredy cat and got scared the first minute into the game.

''guys i'm bored can we please do something.'' quackity said looking up from his phone.

''does it involve messing up my kitchen? if so no, we cant.'' dream said giving quackity a side eye.

''we could always play minecraft, chill stream for a bit until karl gets here.'' sapnap said making his way out of the kitchen.

''yeah i'm fine with that, whose going to stream it though?'' i said getting off the couch booting up my laptop.

''I can I havent streamed in a while.'' dream said making his way off the couch and heading into his room to set everything up.

''okay then, me and George will just play in here on one vc since we both are using our laptops.'' Quackity said. ''Its not like they can see whose in the voice call and who isn't.''

Alright just don't do anything stupid to get the fans catching on, and if karl comes in during the stream just mute your mic and text me.'' sapnap said walking to his room.

---

We logged onto mine craft and decided to play bed wars to pass the time. Dream had began streaming and invited us all into a party.

''Okay guys we are gonna win this, George play the music.'' Quackity said looking over at me and began laughing.

''Got you.'' I pulled up the intense battle music and we began playing. ''Lets go lets go we are gonna win.''

''Oh my god.'' dream said on the other end of the call, and you could practically tell he was rolling his eyes.

Sapnap was just laughing at us.

We all split up with no one on bed defense which was probably a bad idea, but who cares. Me and dream rushed over to red killing off their team and destroying thier bed.

''Lets go lets go.'' Quackity said cheering us on, dream let out a wheeze bridging to mid, me following close behind.

We had to make a good decision on how we wanted to go about this because all of blue team was located there.

''fuck it.'' Dream jumped off the bridge he was building into mid and began killing of blue. But 1 v 4 is not very easy to win.

he ended up dying.