12

hi thanks for reading this chapter:]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEORGE'S POV:

We managed to make our way back to the house and walked in to see sapnap and dream sitting on couch.

"where the hell were you guys?" dream said looking at all three of us.

"Relax dream, we were just having some fun." Karl said laughing and sitting next to sapnap on the couch.

"okay whatever, what do you guys want to do today?" dream said scooting over so me and quackity could sit down.

"we could always go to universal?" sapnap said looking at all of us. "Its not that far from here and they have never been."

"i'm down." i said looking at all of them.

Karl and Quackity nodded their heads. "alright I'll go start the car." dream said getting off the couch and heading outside.

I got up from the couch and walked into the bedroom I was sharing with dream. I looked through my suitcase looking for something to wear. I picked up a dark red T-shirt with a pair of black pants. [tech wear} and walked into the bathroom. I quickly got dressed and put on the same rings I wore everyday on my fingers and brushed my teeth.

I walked out into the living room waiting for everyone to finish getting ready.

--

Karl was the first one finished so I sat next to him on the couch as we waited for sapnap and quackity.

"hey George?" Karl said taking his eyes off his phone and looking at me. "you know you can tell me anything right?"

"yeah.. I know.. whats up?" I said looking over to him confused.

"whats going on between you and dream? there is obviously something there and I just want you to know that you can trust me."

I just looked at him. Even I didn't know how to answer that. I mean I knew I had some feelings for him, but he didn't feel the same way back.

"nothing, nothing's going on." I said bringing my gaze back over to him. "I promise."

"okay whatever you say George." Karl said looking back down at his phone.

"Are you fuckers ready." Quackity said laughing dragging Sapnap down the hallway.

Sapnap was wearing a hoodie with a duck in the top right corner with red hoodie strands.

"Mr. Sapnap is representing my merch today." Quackity said laughing. "look it's amazing." Quackity said pointing to the hoodie.

"wow amazing, are we ready to go now?'' I said getting of the couch and walking towards the door. "are you guys coming"

--

The ride to universal was pretty calm, since all of us were pretty tired. The line to get in wasn't too bad since it was 10:00am so we got in pretty quickly.

"okay so where do you guys want to go? Universal studios or Islands of adventures?" dream said standing in the middle of the walk area.

"dream you cant just stand in the middle of the walk area when people are walking by." I said pulling him off to the side with the rest of us.

"I say islands of adventures because that's where all the rides are and i'm not a pussy." Quackity said walking in the direction of where islands of adventures was.

"Islands of adventures it is I guess." dream said following after Quackity.

"come on lets go before we get left." Sapnap said.

---

We spent most of the day riding rides and enjoying our company together. It was a lot of fun and couldn't have spent this time any better.

It was nearing around 2pm and we were all starting to get hungry.

"dream go buy us food." sapnap said complaining. "were hungry."

"why can't you go get it." dream said obviously annoyed about having to get up from the table we were sitting at.

"because he left his wallet." Karl said laughing at Sapnap.

"Of course he did, he probably did it on purpose." Quackity said looking up from his phone. "now go get us some food."

"fine, but george has to come with me." dream said getting up from the table and looking over at me with a smile. "cmon george get off you ass and come with me."

"aw dweamy has a wittle crush." sapnap said laughing and looking back and fourth between me and dream.

"sapnap say that again and i'll pack my shit and leave tonight."

we all started laughing and I looked back over at dream. Laughing even harder as he tried to make his face convincing.

"ughhh fine." I got up from the table and followed dream to the food stands.

---

"so what do you want to eat?" dream said looking over to me since our height difference wasn't too far apart.

{ pretend george is tall.}

"uhm I don't really mind what we eat, your buying it." I said looking around at all the food stands.

"cmon pick something I'll sugar mommy you." Dream said laughing as we continued to walk around.

"don't ever say that again." I said stopping and smiling at him.

Dream stopped in his steps as well smiling at me. He walked slightly towards me as he continued smiling.

"sooo the weather? pretty nice innit." I said breaking the silence.

"god George, you do not know how to make a move." dream said laughing slightly as he bagan to walk again.

what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter! [800+] words

Stuff is going to start to happening , still debating on if this should happy or said.

And tbh idk if you guys are gonna like how this ends LOL.

Thanks for reading! I love you and make sure to stay safe and hydrated!!