2

It was from my dad. My fucking dad. My dad was dead? at least I think he was? no no no I know he was. So how the hell is he texting me...?

I quickly opened the message and read what it said.

-''sorry I think you have the wrong number.'' -

are you fucking kidding me? They sold his number. They sold his fucking number?!?

Now what the hell am I going to do? that was my only way of coping over his death. That was my last way of speaking to him.

my only hope that maybe he was still alive.

I quickly began typing a response so the random person on the other side didn't think I was a phys-co.

[]''Im so sorry, this was my dad that has now passed number sorry for the disturbance.'' i clicked send and threw my phone.

what was I going to do now? I mean their isn't much left to do. I guess I just have to accept his death and move on. But come on Its not that easy.

Then I heard my phone ding again. I quickly opened up the messages and read what was just sent.

-'' yeah no worries, I know its hard to get over someones death, if you need anything im here to talk''-

what. why was this person still wasting their time talking to me. I mean yeah Its nice they cared but come on this is a complete stranger.

[]''thanks.''

in almost an instant I got a response.

-''yeah no problem, the names clay by the way.''-

This bitch was named after a mineral. wow. my fucking luck.

[]''george.''

-'' its getting pretty late here Ill call you tomorrow, sleep well george.''-

[]'' same to you.''

I quickly set my phone on the nightstand and looked back up at the ceiling. So let me just recap this. In the same of 20ish minutes, i had a mental breakdown about missing my dead dad. I texted my dead dad for sympathy or something. I got a response from a stranger because they sold my fathers number. And now a guy named after a mineral wants to start communicating with me.

what-.

I mean im not complaining minerals are hot If you know what I mean. But this man could be 50. I dont know his age, I dont know where he lives, and I have no clue what he looks like.

If I get kidnapped im blaming you dad.

whatever. All I know is that im exhausted and I need to get some type of sleep before tomorrow. between helping Wilbur with his music video, and this phone call with a random man. I knew that this was going to be a long day.

But first I needed some sleep.