8

Im starting this really off topic but idc. Something feels so off about today and its really weird to me. Im sitting at my desk right now typing this out with my window half open listening to music, with rain dripping onto my window sill or what ever the hell its called. Like bro something about today just feels like a fever dream and I have no clue why. Maybe this means my merch will come in today. /j

/srs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEORGES POV:

I had just got off my plane and was walking through the airport. I was so nervous, and its not like me to get nervous. I guess its because Im somewhere I've never been before and barley know anything bout.. and im meeting up with someone I've only known for two weeks.

shit. I dont even know what the man looks like.

I got over to the luggage pick up area and grabbed my luggage. I looked around the airport and there were so many people around me. There were hundreds of people. Some people trying to make their way out the airport quickly and others taking their time.

But another thing was, they were all happy. A few people were crying while holding on to the other person they were hugging for dear life. Almost as if they let go they would vanish into thin air.

Then I looked directly in front of me. A tall young man with blonde hair covering one of his eyes. He was wearing a green sweatshirt with a smile on it and a pair of black jeans. He looked at me and back down to his phone.

i felt my phone buzz. I picked it up and read the notification.

''hi''.

I looked back up at the boy as he smiled at me.

I dont know what had gotten into me but I ran across the airport and embraced him with the tightest hug over. Now I understand what its like. I understand what it feels like to hold onto someone and not wanting to let go scared that they would disappear.

I understood.

I felt teardrops hit the back off my neck as we stayed embraced in the hug.

''hi dream.'' I said smiling up against his chest.

This is what happiness felt like.

----

We stayed like that for a pretty long time until we decided to head back to dreams car. Since we didn't want sapnap to start to worry.

we walked side by side to his car. My luggage in one hand and my phone in the other. When we got to the car dream grabbed my stuff and loaded it up in the back. I climbed into the backseat of the car and hit sapnap on the shoulder realizing he had fallen asleep while waiting.

''what the fuck do you want dream-'' sapnap said rubbing his eyes and looked back at me. ''holy shit George?!??!"

I let out a small laugh and pulled him into a hug from the backseat of the car. ''hello sapnap.''

he released himself from the hug and looked me up and down.

''George you didn't tell me you were this attractive?'' sapnap said laughing. ''Dream sure is one lucky man.''

I laughed at him as dream began to get in the car. ''im what?'' dream said looking over to sapanp and then back at me.

''Nothing just drive." I said giving sapnap a glance as dream began to start the car.

-----

The ride to dreams place was very calming. The Lights on the side of the ride and the calming music in the background set a really good vibe. I felt safe with the two of them. The safest I've felt in a while to be exact, and I was very thrilled that karl and quackity would be here soon.

I guess I had fallen asleep.

------

DREAMS POV:

he had fallen asleep. Me and sapnap tried to wake him up but he wouldn't budge.

''Jet lag must have done some work.'' I said laughing as we continued trying to shake george awake.

He began to stir awake and was enough to guide him into the house and up the stairs. He ended up blacking out on the couch. Sapnap had followed in behind with his luggage.

''so where am I putting this?'' sapnap said making his way into the living room.

''about that.. I didnt really think of sleeping situations." i said looking over to him.

sapnap gave me a look. ''your gonna have 5 people in your house and didn't think about where everyone is going to sleep? just say you want him to sleep with you.''

''sapnap what the fuck?'' i said tossing a pillow at him. ''that is not the case hes my friend!''

''uh huh, whatever lover boy.'' sapnap said bring his luggage up the stairs and im assuming placing it in my room.

This was going to be a long long week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter im sorry! [800+ words]

I just wanted to say thank you so so much for 100 reads it means the absolute world to me and I couldn't thank you enough! I will try and get another chapter out tonight or tomorrow.

I love you stay safe and make sure to stay hydrated <3

I also have a discord server if you would like to join! the link tree for all that stuff like socials ect is on there!

byebye!!!

STREAM CHANGE MY CLOTHES BY DREAM AND ALEC BENJAMIN!!!!