9

I'm writing this on ft with a friend:] also how we feeling about dream team Christmas???? Literally so excited I may cry.

also my merch didn't come today so im sad<//33

Anyways enjoy this chapter!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEORGE'S POV:

I woke up to someone rummaging around in the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes and looked over at my phone to see what time it was.

midnight.

I guess I had fallen asleep longer than expected. I was laid out on the couch with a two blankets draped over my body. I looked over into the kitchen and saw someone standing over an air fryer. The figure was wearing a black beanie.

''hello?'' I said as the figure turned around looking in my direction.

''George? your awake! hi.'' quackity said leaning over the counter and looking over at me.

I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to see what he was doing. ''Quackity why are you trying to air fry dinosaur nuggets and french fries at midnight?''

''because im hungry George and I've never had these before. So I thought why not go buy and air fryer and cook my nuggets in them.'' He said making his way over to the counter top chair and sitting down. ''want some when their finished?'' he said looking over to me.

''sure, why not.'' I sat down next to quackity as we waited for the nuggets to cook. We watched a few peoples streams to pass the time. When suddenly the stove fan and the microwave turned off.

''what the fuck.'' Quackity said getting up from his chair and heading over to the air fryer. ''what the fuck happened?''

''Maybe try plugging it in somewhere else or something? i don't know.'' I said looking over to him as he plugged the air fryer in next to the fridge.

"If this dosent work I will be very pissed off.'' He sat back down next me as we watched more streams.

-----

It had been a few minutes since the last incident with the air fryer and we were know sitting at the counter telling jokes about the previous stream we watched.

Then the kitchen lights cut out.

''what the fuck this is the second time this has happened are you kidding me??" Quackity said walking over to the air fryer. '' I just want some dino nuggies and fries man.'' He walked over into the living room carying the air fryer over to an outlet and plugged it in. ''IF this shit dont work we are just going to have to eat them raw.''

''Quackity, wont that cause the smoke alarms to go off?'' I said laughing at him as he sat back down at the table.

''I bet those things dont even work correctly.''

As if on que the smoke alarm went off.

''shit shit shit, Quackity take this.'' I got up from the chair and threw him a rag. ''wave this under neath the alarm it should get all the smoke out.

Quackity ran over to the alarm and began fanning it. ''george I look like a fucking cowboy.'' He said laughing trying to get the smoke alarm to turn off.

''Shut the hell up and hurry before you wake up sapnap and dream.'' I said laughing back at him as I quickly unplugged the air fryer and sat it on the counter.