11

Stop because I'm having so much fun just sitting here updating this LMAO. anyways hello:] my hoodie did not come today so very #sad. But I hope you enjoy the chapter!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAMS POV:

I woke up to something heavy lying on my chest. I rubbed my eyes opened and looked down to my chest. It was George. His head was laying up against my chest with his arm hanging across my body.

cute.

what. I looked back down at George. He was peacefully sleeping and I knew if I moved any part of my body he would wake up. I did not want that to happen, so I laid my head back down on my pillow and draped my arm on his body.

falling back into slumber.

----

GEORGES POV:

I woke up to giggling coming from the other side of the door. I opened my eyes and saw quackity and karl peering through the door with a phone camera in their hand laughing. I tried getting up but something pulled me back down.

I looked to my right and saw dream. His arm was wrapped around my body and he was softly snoring. I carefully lifted his arm up from my body and got out of the bed. I tucked him bac underneath the covers making sure he would stay warm, and walked out the room shutting the door behind me.

"now where did you fuckers go." I said laughing as I looked around the house.

I heard rummaging coming from the closet. I placed my ear up against the door trying to listen for anymore noise.

''Karl get your ass out of my face!'' I heard quackity whisper yell.

"Its not my fault its big."

"karl shut the hell up."

I stood up and placed my hand on the door handle. I pulled it open showing quackity and karl crunched up in the corner of the closet.

"oh shit." Quackity said laughing.

"oh shit is right." I said.

Quackity and karl both stood up laughing and ran out the front door. I quickly followed after them making sure I shut the door behind me.

I sent dream a quick message letting him know we were okay and took off after them.

---

Play Kid by Kids by current joys for this part because why not :,]

I took off down the road after them in the orange skies of Tuesday morning. They were running through all these different alleyways and through peoples front yards trying their best to get away from me.

Quackity almost ran into someone on their bike which mad me die of laughter as I continued to try and keep up with them.

They kept running and running until they ran out of breath and sat down on the side of the road. All of our throats were running from running in the chilly weather and were trying to catch our breath, but couldn't stop laughing.

"you guys are stupid as hell!" I said choking on my laughter as I pointed at them with a stick in my hand.

"shut up George live a little." quackity snatching the stick from my hand snapping it in half.

"we are grown adults and we just ran through the streets of Florida, at 7:30 in the morning in pajamas."

"so? be a kid sometimes." Karl said smiling at me.

be a kid sometimes

That is going to stick with me forever. I smiled back at Karl and stood up. "lets go be kids." I said standing up and taking off down the road. "come on dumb asses." I yelled back to them continuing running down the road.

---

We ran all the way down the road and made it to a park. We fucked around at the park for a while just laughing and having fun.

Then dream called me.

"hold on guys dreams calling me." I said laughing.

I picked up the phone and answered his call.

"hello?"

"George! where are you guys. You have been gone for almost two hours?"

oh shit.

" we are headed back." I said laughing and hanging up the phone.

"guys we have to go" I said laughing as we began to make our way back to our house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiiii thanks for reading! what if i uploaded three times today? tbh I might but i'm not 100% sure. short chapter:[ [600+ words]

Thank you so much for reading! stay safe and hydrated! i love u :]

also.. yk if any of you ever want to talk to me I have a discord link in my bio if you ever want to join! <3

Bye now!