6

I got school in the morning and instead of going to sleep my ass is updating this book.
—————————————————————————

Its been about a week since I met dream and Sapnap. They are amazing people, and honestly I couldn't have asked for better people to surround myself with. I still hung out with Wilbur and Tommy and sometimes they would play with us. Sapnap had also introduced me to Karl and quackity which I have became pretty close with.

Life was good. Life was finally good. And it feels amazing knowing I can say that and mean it.

My viewer count has sky rocketed. I also now have around 1mil subscribers on YouTube which is insane.

I also haven't thought of my dad in a while.

I mean I still have days where I feel upset. Or wake up from a nightmare. But that's not something I can change. I just have to accept it.

I know my dad was shitty but I know he loved me.

-
I was sitting on my desk listening to my Spotify playlist when my phone went off.

<sex havers + sapnap>
Big Q
HEY BITCHES
I'm streaming today

Green fuck:]
K and why are you telling us

Big Q
Because your all required to be there.

Alright sounds good to me

I shut off my phone and walked into the kitchen. At least I had something to entertain myself with today. I opened my fridge and grabbed a bowl of fruit. I set the bowl on the counter and walked over to pantry and grabbed a loaf of bread. I set the bread on the table when I heard my phone began to ring from the other room.

I walked into my room and picked up my phone seeing a call from dream.

So I answered.

"hello?" I heard dream say from the other side of the phone.

"hi dream what's up?" I said walking back into my kitchen to continue what I was doing.

"Nothing much, just bored what are you up to?" Dream said shuffling between what I'm assuming was his bed sheets.

"Making lunch or atleast something small to eat before quackity streams." I said finishing up what I was making and sitting down at my dining table.

"yeah, wonder what he's streaming."

"Yeah me too, we haven't done a 5/5 stream in a while so I wonder what he's planning."

"Yeah yeah me too. Hey George?" Dream said with hesitation in his voice.

"Yup what's up dream?" I said eating some of the fruit out of my fruit bowl.

"I know it's like really really early to ask this but Karl is coming down to Florida to stay with me and sapnap in about a month and I was wondering if maybe you would like to come? Of course you don't have too, but atleast consider it?"

huh.

We only have known each other for about a week and a half  and I barley know that much about him. Well I mean technically I do but still. I mean I guess I would always have time to get to know him since it's a month away from now.

"I'll definitely consider it dream." I said finishing up what I was eating.

"Alrighty just let me know."
____________________________________
THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT AND I DONT LIKE IT BUT SCHOOL IS DRAINING THE HELL OUT OF ME. IM GONNA TRY TO BE MORE CONSISTENT WITH UPDATING ON DAYS IM FREE