1

Writing this from my laptop at 2am cause my phone got taken again haha. Anyways, hello, thank you for reading it means a lot to me. I've been wanting to write this for awhile and finally got all the rough drafts vamped up so It was ready to be published. you guys are genuinely amazing, and i cant believe how far I have come. Im so grateful for each and every on of you, your valid, amazing, and loved. I love you, stay strong.

god i could talk for ages lool, but you guys are here for the book not me! enjoy :}}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Sunday, 3:00am . . .-

I was staring at my ceiling as the same thoughts were running threw my head. I cant believe his death really impacted me that bad. He was barley in my life, but when he was he made it hell. I mean the casually text messages I would receive from him in the crucial late hours of the night. The texts I received on my birthdays. The calls I would get when he was proud of my school accomplishments.

I mean he was a shit father but at least her cared.

You know, I remember all the fucked up shit I would say to him too. I remember every time he would yell at me for some stupid shit, I always would snap back. when he made disgusting remarks on the people I hung out with, I stood up for those people.

He said he would protect me forever. But now whats he gonna do? he's dead. Is he gonna haunt them from the afterlife or something?

After everything. His disgusting remarks, all the yelling, the laughs, the okay times, the calls, and the messages. It still hurt.

It still hurt knowing the last parental figure was out of my life.

Even if he wasnt so good at parenting.

So that's why almost twice a week since his death I would text his number. It's not like I ever expected a response back. But it almost felt like I was talking to him, and he was still here alive and well.

So that's what I did. This made it the third time this week. Wether that was not sleeping at all, waking up covered in sweat, or just missing him so much to the point where I felt I needed to message him.

I pulled my phone off the nightstand and opened the message app. I opened our messages and began to read some of the past ones I have sent.

April 22nd, 3:00am) "hey dad, it's been a week since your death. I didn't attend the funeral and I know I'm a shit son for that. I just couldn't bring myself to see you in that state. I love you and I miss you so much.

April 31st, 12:00am) happy birthday dad. I wish you could be here for it. I miss you.

May 2nd, 3:00pm) hey dad I helped Wilbur write another song. It went really well. I miss you.

May 10th, 4:00pm) state assessments were today. I got top of the class, I know you would be proud I miss you.

May 11th, 4:00am) I miss you so much.

May 15th 7:00pm) Wilbur says hello and misses you aswell. I miss you.

There were a hundred more texts I could go through leading up to this date but that would take forever. So I went with something simple.

June, 15th 3:05am) I miss you so much it hurts.

I clicked send and shut off my phone. Knowing I wouldn't get a response. I laid in my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I really need sleep.

So I pulled the blankets over my body and tried to go to sleep.

You know I never realize how comfy-

Then I heard it. My phone had gone off.

Who was texting me this late? The only person I talked to was Wilbur and he goes to sleep around 10.

I picked up the phone and read who it was from.

What the fuck..-
———————————————————————————
AHHH WHO MESSAGED GEORGE???

ALSO TYSM FOR READING! <3