7

hi guys school has been stressful so I decided to update this since I had the time too. I love all of you so so much<3
____________________________________

      Time really does fly when your happy. Everything moves so fast, sometimes life can move so fast it's hard to take in everything. Sometimes it can even be hard to express your emotions once you get too attached to being happy.

Sometimes life is hard. Sometimes things go wrong that you don't want to happen. Some things happen that can just destroy you. Sometimes life makes you want to give up, And sometimes life gets too hard. Sometimes life moves by so fast that everything is a blur. Everyday blends into one another like an endless cycle of hell you can't escape.

but like I said, sometimes life is happy. George was happy. Georges life was going amazing.

but remember one important thing about life.

Nothing is perfect.
———

It had been a week since dream had asked me to come visit him. We had gotten fairly close and to be honest I didn't see any reason to deny the offer. I trusted him and all the others.

So what could be so bad about going?

denial.

Sometimes you see things as good things when in reality sometimes bad outcomes are disguised.

but visiting a friend all the way across the country that you had only known for two weeks?

yeah, think about that one.
——-
Two weeks had passed.

I agreed to go. I got the ticket to Florida and everything and would be leaving this Saturday to go.

I also started to feel some way around dream. I don't know if it was normal or not but I felt something there. Every time I spoke to him, my body would heat up and my face would turn slightly red.

and I'm not the type of person to get flustered that easily.

We had playing Mine-craft everyday since we met on a Mine-craft survival world we had made.

We were all very very close and no one could split up that bond. I had been streaming almost every single day with the three of them, and then falling asleep on a call with dream after.

It was calming.

Life was calming.
——
I woke up at 7am on Saturday and made sure I had everything ready to head to the airport. I was extremely nervous and was never really nervous about things. There is no reason for me too be nervous either. Im just meeting up with my close friends for a week, nothing special.

But something still managed to make my stomach churn. There wasn't anything special going on, and I really was nervous for no reason.

I checked my bags three different times making sure I had everything and got dressed.

I grabbed a black pair of jeans, and a blue sweater with a collar and walked into my bathroom. I turned on the shower water heating it up and stepped inside.

I let the water run down my face for a few minutes thinking about the trip.

''everything will be just fine George.'' i said mumbling to myself as the air started to fog up. I quickly snapped back into reality and washed my hair.

---

I finished getting ready and walked into my kitchen grabbing an apple of my counter and quickly washing it so it was clean. I walked over to my door and grabbed my bags taking in one last look of my home.

''Its only a week and you'll be back home.''

i locked the door to my house and ubered to the airport.

'' just a week..''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAMS POV:

I had contacted everyone making sure they were still coming down to Florida, I was honestly very excited. I had never met Karl, Quackity, or George in person so this was a special moment for me and Sapnap both.

but there was still something stressing me out. But it wasn't a nervous stressed out it was more of a weird feeling in my stomach you get when you think about someone specific.

and for some reason that person was George.

George.

I had no romantic feelings for George though. We had just started talking about a week ago so how could he already make me feel that way?

he couldn't.

Its just me being excited to meet him I guess, nothing more.

Just a best friend thing.

Besides that, me and sapnap had planned out the whole week and were so excited to hang out with everyone. I just really hope I planned everything correctly and everyone has a good time.

Because I know for a fact I while.

------

The first person we would be picking up from the airport was George. He was supposed to land about 8pm and it was currently 7:45.

so we didn't really have all that much time until we needed to get him.

Me and sapnap both got in the car and headed to the airport.

''Sapnap I dont know why but im honestly pretty nervous.'' i said looking away from the steering wheel and over in sapnaps direction.

''You'll be fine man, just breathe.'' sapnap said giving me a reassuring smile.

''yeah yeah whatever you say..''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT FILLER CHAPTER!!!! [800+ words]

Whats funny is I already have the ending planned out in my head I just dont Know how to lead up to it. I definitely will be uploading more this week because im quarantining.. so expect more updates!

ILY STAY SAFE AND STAY HYDRATED