스물하나

A few weeks later, you and Namjoon were ready to go to Iceland.

You had just arrived at the airport, and you were practically jumping up and down as you and Namjoon went through first-class security.

"I can't WAIT to swim in the hot springs, it's gonna be like the best spa ever!" you hadn't stopped talking as you got on the plane, settling down into your deluxe couple suite.

You had a large sofa, TV and an actual two person bed.

Champagne was served to you both along with some hot towels, your attention diverted to the drinks and snacks cabinets tucked away in your suite.

Namjoon chuckled, endeared by how excited you were by everything.

"You're so fucking cute..." he mumbled, kissing the side of your head as the plane began taking off.

You and Namjoon passed time with a couple of movies before your meal, intending to sleep for the remainder of the flight.

"I'm too excited to sleep Joonie!" You whined, moving onto his lap in your suite on the plane.

You were halfway to Iceland now on the plane, and Namjoon was trying desperately to get you to sleep.

He smiled as you snuggled into him with a sigh, tickling your side to make you giggle.

"I know baby, how about you sleep here on me, I'll keep you safe, my princess..." he mumbled, kissing your forehead as you snuggled into his neck.

"Seriously, that was all it took to get you to sleep?" He said, sighing.

You nodded, giggling as he tickled your sides gently before rubbing your back to lull you to sleep.

"You cracked the code Joonie, I just wanna sleep with you all the time..." you mumbled into his shoulder, wiggling to get comfortable.

You slept the whole rest of the flight, being woken up by Namjoon about half an hour before landing to have a drink.

When you got to your private glass Igloo in at the hotel, you stood in awe as Namjoon put the cases down, laughing at you.

"You like it, baby?" He asked, slipping his hands around your waist and cuddling you close to his chest.

"I do, especially as I'm with you..." you mumbled, looking up and kissing where you could reach under his chin.

He grinned at you before picking you up and dropping you on the bed as you squealed, wrapping your arms around his neck.

He nuzzled his nose on yours before pressing his lips to yours softly.

You both giggled into the kiss, just totally in love with eachother.

"I can't wait to see the aurora, it'll look so beautiful, you know I love stuff like this" you said, smiling at him and looking at him with your doe eyes.

He grinned back at you, kissing your nose, "not as beautiful as you..." you giggled, kissing his lips.

"Come on now baby, we're going for dinner on the balcony where we can see the aurora, I reserved us the best spot" he said proudly.

You squealed excitedly, rushing to get dressed into something nice.

Namjoon was indeed very proud of himself, you had to book that table months in advance, and he had made sure he got the best package with everything you could want.

You and Namjoon teased eachother as you got dressed, tapping eachothers naked asses when you weren't looking.

You both walked to your reservation with giggles, sitting down at a table on a balcony that overlooked the mountains, the aurora beginning to flicker in the sky.

"This is perfect Joonie, thankyou..." you mumbled as you got your main courses, leaning over and kissing his cheek.

Namjoon smiled, "almost..." he mumbled to himself, fondling the small velvet box in his pocket nervously.

You finished your deserts, moving over to the sofa on the balcony and sitting down on Namjoons lap, his arms around you.

You were admiring the increasingly beautiful aurora, as it flickered across the sky.

Namjoon, however, was too nervous to enjoy the aurora.

He had intended to propose here on the balcony, but if he was honest.

He was way too fucking nervous.

He kept touching the ring box in his pocket as you both watched the sky, trying to build up the courage to pop the question.

In the end, he decided not to do it yet and to try and enjoy your small holiday.

He figured he would do it on your last day there, that way he could plan something more special and maybe not be as nervous...