You exited the shower, feeling refreshed, before suddenly feeling your mouth water at the smell of breakfast downstairs.

It had been a while since you had a homemade meal, used to cheap ramen resturants to save money.

Although, you could smell something burning?

You chuckled as you made your way down to the most wonderful surprise.

Namjoon, SHIRTLESS, just finishing up an albeit slightly burned breakfast.

You watched him for a moment, seeing his back muscles move as he burned a pancake into ashes <3

You moved up behind him, wrapping your arms around his toned torso.

"Anyone would be crazy not to have a crush on you, you look super hot while making food" you said, Namjoon chuckled, finishing the breakfast before turning around, wrapping his arms around you.

He blushed, not used to so many compliments.

He was with you so often now, finding you becoming way less of a sugar baby and a way bigger part of his life.

So the regular compliments from you had his cheeks red, unable to keep up his cool business persona.

"Damn, and you look good in my shirt, don't you? wow..." he mumbled the last bit as he got closer to your lips.

You giggled, making him grin, his deep dimples on show as you poked one gently.

He looked a bit shy, but he pressed sweet kisses to your lips, making you giggle.

"Joonie!" You giggled as he kept pressing small pecks around your face, finishing up with a sweet kiss to your forehead before he wiped your lips with his thumb gently.

"I made breakfast, sorry I kinda burned half of it..." he said, scratching his neck in embarrassment.

You looked at the breakfast he made, smiling before turning to him, "I've never had anyone do something like this for me, you could've burnt it all to a crisp and I still would've been over the moon, thankyou so much Joonie..."

You sniffled, "Sorry, m'sensitive..." you mumbled, wiping a couple of your tears.

He smiled, kissing one away and taking your hands in his, "and I love you for that..."

Wrapping your arms around his waist, you buried your face into his chest, nuzzling into him.

Namjoon hugged you back, and you both stood there for a while, and Namjoon ordered food on his phone.

Because, as sweet as his gesture was, the food was totally inedible.

No amount of elbow grease could get the burnt bits off that frying pan, that thing is done for.

So, a rather embarrassed Namjoon took the food from the delivery driver, bringing it back into the kitchen where you were patiently waiting for him with a cup of coffee.

The coffee was the only thing in that kitchen that wasn't burnt.

"The edible food has arrived!" He joked, placing the food on the table and sitting across from you.

You looked at him thoughtfully, "it wasn't THAT bad Joonie, you could definitely make it work with some cooking lessons" you said, shoving some noodles into your mouth.

Namjoon pouted, stabbing a dumpling with a chopstick and munching on it.

He was pretending to be upset at the mere SUGGESTION that his cooking was bad.

(It was)

You knew he was pretending, but still you got up, ran around the table, and seated yourself on his lap.

His hands automatically held your waist, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips that he refused to let out.

You frowned, putting down your chopsticks and putting your hands on his cheekies.

You looked into his eyes as you squished his cheeks, a massive grin spreading across your face.

He couldn't contain his smiles any longer, big dimples breaking out as he tried to avoid eye contact with you.

"You're cute" you giggled, booping his nose, before hopping off his lap.

You walked back into the living room, but Namjoon wouldn't let you get away that easy.

He ran after you, throwing you over his shoulder.