열아홉

You fell asleep in the car on your way home.

And Namjoon still kept his hand on your thigh the whole way.

He parked in the garage, opening the door and lifting you out of the car.

Namjoon walked inside with you in his arms, still sleeping with your head resting on his shoulder.

He struggled to close the door without dropping you, before taking you upstairs and laying you on the bed.

He smiled gently at you, casting his eyes to his bedside drawer.

He opened it a crack, seeing the small red velvet box, before he quickly closed it as he saw you stirring.

"You ok baby? I'm just going to run you a nice bath hmm?" he said, moving into the bathroom and turning the taps on.

You smiled to yourself pulling your phone out of your bag which was laying next to you, Namjoon had obviously put it next to you when you came in.

Namjoon came back in, smiling fondly at you as he picked you up and took you into the very nice bathroom, sitting you on the counter as you watched the big jacuzzi bath tub in the corner fill up.

You blushed as he dropped a bath bomb in along with a few rose petals.

You found it touching how he was trying to make it look romantic and nice for you.

He turned to you, and his hands came to the bottom of his shirt that you were wearing.

Your eyes widened and he looked shocked, "sorry I was gonna, help you..." he scratched the back of his neck shyly.

You smiled, "I was gonna ask you to help me, you just took me of guard is all" Namjoon smiled as he helped you take off your clothes.

He lifted you gently into the bath, smiling at you.

He adored you so much, thought you looked so small and cute in the bath with bubbles.

He smiled at you before he got up, intending to make the room nice and cozy for you so you guys could watch a movie.

"Where are you going?" You looked up at him with watery puppy eyes, not wanting to be left alone after sex, you were still quite sensitive.

"I was just going to make our room cozy for you, do you not want me to leave princess?" You shook your head, your bottom lip trembling.

He smiled, taking off his jacket, "mind if I join you?"

You shook your head, smiling playing with the bubbles as Namjoon slipped in behind you.

He washed your hair and back for you and after a while, you turned around, sitting on his lap as you gave him a bubble beard.

"How can you be so cute Y/N, you're killing me" he put a hand on his chest, making you laugh.

"You're cute too! Your employees at work don't know that the big bad CEO is such a clumsy softie" Namjoon smiled his dimple smile at you, pulling you close and making the water slosh around.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, a content smile on your face.

"I love you a lot Y/N, I...wanted to ask you to come on a trip with me?" You raised an eyebrow, trailing your finger around his pecks, "what kind of trip?"

Namjoon had been planning this for a while.

To take you on a romantic trip, and propose to you.

He was certain he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you, and he had the most beautiful ring prepared.

Now all he had to do was get you to come on a trip with him.

"I wanted us to go to Iceland, we can stay in a glass Igloo hotel where you can see the Northern lights, It looks really romantic and I know how you love romance..." he trailed off, looking embarrassed.

You smiled at him, pressing a soft kiss to his lips, "I would love to go to Iceland with you Joonie, you're so adorable"

You finished your bath pressing your lips on his, both of you giggling cutely like the in love couple that you were.

This trip was going to be perfect.