You woke up with the biggest smile on your face, remembering your lunch date with Joon.

Date... Was it a date? Did he think it was a date?

"Ugh" you grumbled "Whatever it is, I'm going to enjoy it, so I need to look good...but not too good"

You raised an eyebrow at your own words before moving to pick out the perfect outfit.

Once you were satisfied with your look, you headed downstairs, just deciding to wait for Namjoon to send a car for you.

It was around 10:30am when Namjoons driver, or so you thought, arrived outside your apartment.

But when you saw the drivers side door open and Namjoon step out, you squealed, running around the car and jumping into his open arms.

"Hey baby..." he mumbled, hugging you tight with his eyes scrunched shut.

Even though you hadn't been apart for long, he missed you a lot, and holding you in his arms like this was all he wanted right now.

You let go of him, moving back with a blush on your face as he smiled, leading you to your side and opening the door for you.

You thanked him, getting in the car before he got back in the drivers side. (A/N yes I am aware Namjoon can't drive, just pretend he can for this)

You both arrived at the local mall, Namjoon parking up, both of you getting out.

Well... It WAS the local mall, but it was basically a mall for millionaires.

All the shops were expensive, Gucci, Versace etc.

You could never afford to shop here, so when you saw where he had taken you, you stood there with your mouth hanging open in shock.

You stayed next to him as he rummaged through some stuff in the back of the car, loosely linking your fingers together.

Namjoon stood straight and looked back at you, looking down at your fingers and smiling his dimpled smile.

He locked the car, properly lacing your hands together and leading you to walk towards the mall.

You grinned, looking at your laced hands, he noticed you staring and smiled softly.

"What's got you smiling so hard hmm?"

"Nothing, I could get used to this hand holding is all..." you mumbled, making him grin as he squeezed your hand.

Yeah, you could definitely get used to this.

Namjoon led you into a more casual restraunt, ordering brunch for the two of you as you told him about your life and he told you about his.

It was nice to spend more time with him, getting to know him.

He didn't want to spend too long eating though, eager to get to your dress shopping.

After you had both finished your brunch he led you to a rather fancy shop, which had some of his suits that he owned, you noticed.

"Pick any dress you like and you can try them on, I'll just sit here, I don't know much about dresses..." he scratched the back of his neck shyly, making you giggle.

You placed a quick peck on his cheek, making his eyes go wide before he sat down.

"Don't worry Joon, but can you tell me what you think of each one? I've never really been to such a formal event..." it was your turn to blush this time.

He grinned nodding at you, so you picked a few dresses and started made your way into the changing room.

The first one you tried on was a long backless dress, it exposed quite a lot of your body, you felt kinda uncomfortable.

"I don't know about this one Joon..." you mumbled, Namjoon looking up at you from his phone as you poked your head around the curtain.

"How about you show me sweetheart?" He asked, and you came out from behind the curtain shyly, spinning slowly for him.

He was speechless.

"Y/N, you look incredible, but how do you feel about it?"

You pouted, "underdressed, exposed, uncomfortable" you said.

"Then this isn't the dress, you look beautiful, but I won't have my girl being uncomfortable" he said, shooing you back into the changing room.

"I'm your girl?" Your big doe eyes looked up at him.

"Well I think it would be suspicious if I suddenly turned up to this event with a wife, so I thought it seemed more appropriate to call you my girl" he noticed your blushing face and grinned at you, "you are my girl, aren't you?"

You smiled shyly, staring at him happily, "Yeah, yeah I'm your girl..." you breathed.

"Now, go try another dress on sweetheart" he chuckled as you closed the curtain with a dazed look on your face.

"Man I am so whipped for this girl..." he mumbled to himself.

You squealed as you tried on the next dress, a long dark blue gown that hugged your curves beautifully.

You startled the poor man sitting outside as you threw the curtain back, looking at him excitedly.

"Joon this is the one! Is it possible to marry a dress?" You span excitedly, giggling all the while Namjoon looked at you in awe with his dimples on display.

"Say no more, you look absolutely beautiful, we are definitely getting it" he said, smiling as you rushed back into the changing room to get changed.

Just as you were putting the dress back on its hanger to buy it, you saw its price tag, which nearly had your eyes out of your head.

You rushed to Namjoon who was waiting at the checkout for you.

"Namjoonie this dress is too expensive! I can't let you spend this much on me..." Namjoon looked at the price, chuckling as he placed it on the counter, pulling his card out.

"This is nothing baby honestly, I told you to never worry about how much I spend on you, I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to" he said, paying for the dress.

"Sorry, I guess I still need to get used to this..." you mumbled as he took the bag, linking your hands together again.

"Don't worry, I promised to look after you, all you have to do is let me" he said, pressing a quick kiss to your lips, making you giggle.

"Now, let's get you some shoes to match..."