여덟

About halfway through the 2nd episode, you got up to put your phone on charge.

You were pretty sure he liked you back, but you didn't wanna push anything too early.

Still, you knew he cared for you a lot.

That was obvious.

After a little while, you had finished all your food.

But now you were bored, your attention span apparently wasn't very long, and you now turned your attention to Namjoon.

He was still eating, slower than you, it seemed.

You were kind of curious to see if he liked you, so a cunning plan formed in your brain to see if he would react in any way.

Namjoon was just eating his last fries when you decided to sit yourself on his lap.

He looked at you, smiling and slipping his free hand around your waist to keep you steady as he finished his food.

You stared at him the whole time, which made him chuckle.

As soon as he finished, you pressed your lips on his, slipping your arms around his neck and running your fingers through his hair.

He grinned, kissing you back as he pulled you closer.

You both kissed for a while, and Namjoon laughed when he pulled away as you looked at him, dazed and happy.

"I think love-struck Y/N is the cutest thing I've ever seen, but I think we need to get you to bed huh cutie?" Namjoon chuckled as you hugged him, giggling happily.

Namjoon turned the TV off, slipping his hands under your thighs and carrying you with him.

You wrapped your legs around his waist, burying your head into his absolutely spectacularly built chest.

It was like 2 cushions.

He took you into your room, setting you down and letting you go into the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face and stuff.

You took a while in there, and Namjoon got bored, deciding to look through the doorway.

He saw you just finishing putting some facial cream on.

You were startled when a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, kissing the side of your head.

"All good?" He mumbled, letting you turn around in his arms before kissing your forehead.

You nodded, and he smiled, letting you go so you could get into bed.

He kissed your forehead, making you giggle

He was about to leave when he heard a whimper.

He turned back to you to see you still sitting up with watery eyes, reaching your arms out to him.

"Don't leave me Joonie :("

You started to cry as he climbed onto the bed with you, taking you in his arms and hugging you tight, kissing your cheeks softly.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" You sniffled, turning and hugging him tight, "I just don't wanna be left alone..." you mumbled into his neck.

"Your house is so big and empty, it feels lonely, aren't you lonely Namjoon?" You cried, feeling emotional for him.

"Oh baby..." Namjoon smiled, before lifting you up and taking you to his room instead.

He deposited you into his bed, getting in next to you and hugging you tight.

You hugged him back, snuggling into his chest, basically laying on him.

He kissed your head again, stroking your back to soothe you as you started to fall asleep.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'll be right here..."