Chapter 24: Escape?

"You know, what you people did was practically illegal right?" Izuku muttered, flexing his neck. Nezu chuckled. 

"And a criminal suddenly cares about legalities?" 

"If it's for my own good then yeah." The boy bit back. Uraraka looked uncomfortably at him, a question gnawing at her brain.

"Do you really not care about us?" She blurted, her hands shaking. She both knew and despised the answer she was bound to get. It wasn't wrong for Uraraka to at least wish it weren't true though, now was it?

Izuku simply looked at her, his  eyes narrowed and hued. He debated on what he could say. Maybe sugar coat his answer a bit? Or maybe he could say something to land him into prison quicker?

"Yeah, don't flatter yourself into thinking you wannabes were even worth  caring about." The villain smiled, his voice a sickly sweet one. A few flinches went off in the room, but  Izuku couldn't really care less. 

"So, what exactly are you heroes going to do with me now?" He continued, his voice light and teasing. "I mean, there's nothing you CAN do, but y'know, enlighten me."

Nezu continued smiling at him, his eyes beady and unreadable. Everyone's eyes were on him, asking for the next step.

"I doubt we are capable of feeding your amusement, but I have decided you will be put in Tartarus." The rat answered solemnly. 

Izuku rolled his eyes.

"Damn that's so boring. I thought you were going to at least try."

"Judging by your answer, I doubt we'll actually be able to do anything about you, am I right?" Nezu sighed. Izuku just hummed in response, his eyes scanning the room. He saw despaired faces, their eyes red and puffy like they'd been crying. Izuku looked away scoffing.

"Of course you can't. Do you really think, I would infiltrate this place without considering the risks of what would happen if I were to be found?" 

Izuku then turned to look at All Might and Aizawa, his mouth set in a wicked grin. "You can't do anything anymore. I am the one in control right now." His mouth twitched farther upwards, a diabolical look creeping onto his wide eyes. "We've won." 

Before Aizawa could even ask what he meant by we, a dark purple swirled behind the couch Izuku was sat upon. 

"Damn, really thought you'd last longer Izu." A familiar yet foreign voice teased, before a girl with scarlet hair stepped out, her square pupils rotating slowly. Izuku scoffed again, mumbling a few curses. The class activated their quirks, ready to attack before Nezu put his hand out.

"We're outmatched." Was all the principal said. Reina smiled, her canines on full display. 

"Glad you realized that principal Nezu." She put a hand on Izuku's shoulder, looking at him, perhaps searching for any injuries, but finding none, before looking at his expression. To anyone who wasn't close to him, he looked cold and distant, but Reina could see the way he could barely hold himself, the bags under his eyes deeper than ever, and his hands twitching restlessly.

"I'll be taking him back now." She sighed, smiling at the class. "It was nice meeting Izu's little play things." The class gaped at her angrily. "You know, you all would make lovely noumus," Reina continued, a sadistic smile etching across her face as she hummed.

Izuku sighed loud enough for everyone to hear. "We're leaving, Reina." He muttered, eyes closed, before he opened them again to look at his former classmates. "We'll meet again soon, don't worry. It'll just be on opposite sides."

And before anyone could do anything else, another portal opened beneath Izuku and Reina. The class only watched silently at the now empty seat of where their classmate sat.